Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10755795_1484553821807121_508286068_n.jpg

I'm still waiting for the realistic take on these. The sneak of heman looked outstanding.
Yeah it looked awesome. Getting this too though lol. I'll have one Filmation one and one realistic
The reg has the most iconic weapon. Wonder what the ex will have? A sword, gun and mace?
Yeah maybe or something that'll be an iconic surprise ? I'm thinking the Axe would be one for sure and maybe his shield?
Didn't the PO ad say the ex will have 3 switch out weapons? Also does both comes with two different heads? Or is the jaw movable?
Yeah it looked like he comes with additional jaws. But we won't know for sure until more details are revealed. More than one year after HeMan we finally get a Skeletor
I am late to this line. So they intend to make a realistic version? Where can I see the sneak of He-Man?
ca5a1b636ca2393cd3ee571fc3dfe1fc.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Didn't the PO ad say the ex will have 3 switch out weapons? Also does both comes with two different heads? Or is the jaw movable?

I betting that it's one head with a movable jaw. On some pics I saw when they were painting it it looked like it had a hinge. Also seems like the easiest way.

Is that supposed to be Filmation Skeletor? If so, it's not such a great likeness.

it looks close, the skull seems to be very similar to cartoon, but it does look a little off for some reason..i would expect the skull to be almost exact..it is his main feature.

I thought I was going to be all over this, but the skull just doesn't look quite right to me, and not a big fan of the paints on the staff, or the lava, either. It's certainly not bad in any way, but anything short of 'must have' just doesn't cut it for me these days.

I think the Neca Skeletor will tide me over until I see what PCS's realistic version looks like...

Don't forget, not even the He-Man statue had such a great likeness either to the Filmation cartoon :(

yeh thats so true rb, interesting with this line..as we all have spoken about this before how they just get every other character like perfect, and now we see perhaps it might be skeletor also which may suffer the same fate..i wonder if battlecat may come out looking slightly different also...i think the colors will get sorted out, pcs has been pretty good in getting that really close, but overall i love the pose..and the base is better than what i had imagined..it is exactly what i hoped it would be.

yeh thats so true rb, interesting with this line..as we all have spoken about this before how they just get every other character like perfect, and now we see perhaps it might be skeletor also which may suffer the same fate..i wonder if battlecat may come out looking slightly different also.

Yup :( Crazy how they can get Beastman, Trapjaw, Teela and even Man-At-Arms to look around 90-95% accurate to the cartoon and then the 2 main characters He-Man and Skeletor to be totally off in terms of likeness :dunno

Still, nice to have this MOTU line than not at all...:)

Back