Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its prob been mentioned but how are the paint apps on the He-Man statue? Are they decent?

I'm in the U.S. (Pennsylvania). I am a bit confused regarding PCS. Reading through this thread, I came across a brief discussion of a mixed media He-Man by PCS. Is there another 1/4 scale MOTU line coming from PCS??

Yes. There is a mixed media He-Man that is in the prototype stage. We should see more and maybe even PO by end of year.

I know its prob been mentioned but how are the paint apps on the He-Man statue? Are they decent?

No complaints here. I don't recall too many complaints at all.

I thought they were pretty bad, actually. Lots of paint bleed, and the skin tone areas were cracked, which was a pretty common problem from what I read.

I got a flawless one. Paint apps were smooth. Looked like He-Man jumped right out of the filmation cartoon. No complaints here. Cant wait for Skeletor!! :clap

Mine was flawless as well. Several people definitely had issues with paint bleed and cracking. It is hard to tell how widespread that was though. I assume those with issues got replacements.

Of course bro, that's what we do here man :duff

CBG is trolling lol if Course he's going to get it, especially with at ES sitting at like 350 (probably, going by HeMan)

Shoot me a PM if you're in Canada

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

ES is 350? If so not bad, it turn out looking so good with the yellow paint on his head and the blue.. Wow! I'm going to think hard. Space is an issue but I'm pretty sure I can make an exception for this guy. I have he man and Teela on order. What's the ex for this? Teela and he man was an amazing ex! beastman and man at arms was no so good Ex in my opinion. Hope the ex will be a excellent one.

Also come on jerry.... Let's confirm a she-ra already. We all need he mans twin sister!

Awesome buddy!!! Thanks for sharing :)

:horror CBG...you didn't want to get Skeletor??? :huh I thought your a big MOTU fan :thud: Skeletor is a MUST :lecture

Lol you may be right my friend. How can I pass up on this with a decent pcs ES. The 80s rule! Now we need you to make some g1 transformers goodness for us all to buy ;) we 80s fans have no real g1 statues :(. We need your massive g1 prime and megaton! Not the bay versions.

I got a flawless one. Paint apps were smooth. Looked like He-Man jumped right out of the filmation cartoon. No complaints here. Cant wait for Skeletor!! :clap

Yea, me too...thankfully :( I heard a number of complaints on here and on facebook regarding bad paint apps but more predominantly issues with parts of Orko's stand breaking or being extremely loose...all in all though, I do believe that PCS have quite a high reputable level of good work on the whole

Lol you may be right my friend. How can I pass up on this with a decent pcs ES. The 80s rule! Now we need you to make some g1 transformers goodness for us all to buy ;) we 80s fans have no real g1 statues :(. We need your massive g1 prime and megaton! Not the bay versions.

:lol YOU NEED SKELETOR CBG!!! :exactly:

As for a new G1 statue...well you've seen my custom half scales well I've got another exclusive reveal coming soon on another new half scale Optimus Prime and this one will blow your mind CBG!!!! It'll be on pre order this week I believe with an ES of 25 and I'll update my thread this week for you with some cool pics!!! :rock

Mine was flawless as well. Several people definitely had issues with paint bleed and cracking. It is hard to tell how widespread that was though. I assume those with issues got replacements.

I got a replacement. It was better (no cracks) but still messy. The paint on the base was flaking off in some spots. I sold mine.

I got a replacement. It was better (no cracks) but still messy. The paint on the base was flaking off in some spots. I sold mine.

My he man was perfect. Only thing is I'm too scared to put orko on because the magnet just does not seem strong enough to risk it. It's pure 80s! Love it.

Jerry confirmed that not only is the Sorceress coming, but she's already finished.
Great news!
Thank you !

Sorceress is already finished so too late to take base suggestions. I do hope you like what we created once we show it :D

Jerry confirmed that not only is the Sorceress coming, but she's already finished.
Great news!
Definitely great news, i am playing catch up in securing the first 2 release. Won't make this mistake again[emoji3]

My he man was perfect. Only thing is I'm too scared to put orko on because the magnet just does not seem strong enough to risk it. It's pure 80s! Love it.
I've always kept my Orko attached :)
Paint was awesome on replacement. Had same minor paint cracks like Bmutha had, maybe it was just the Canadian ones ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back