Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking awesome statue.........I love it man brings back memories o boy.......paint app was perfect then i get to the side of the statue and BAM heart broken....a crack in the paint

Hey Tavegg, yeah I just checked and mine is sitting and aligned up correctly against the base. So it's on there correctly. This is clearly a case of a severly bent or curved stand no doubt! Orko should be posed right above and to the side of He-Man's left shoulder. My Orko is like YAAAAHHHH!!! It's Faker!!! Flee!!!!! or maybe like Damn He-Man why'd you have to let loose flatulence like that??? DAMN!!!!

Needless to say I just sent an email to [email protected]. I hope that is the right email to send it to.

Loric, just heat that acrylic stand for Orko above a stove and gently bend it. It will bend. Mine was to close too He-Man, so Orko's hand was scrapping up against He-Mans shoulder. Should do the trick, rather than getting a replacement and going through all that hassle.

Sure does seem like lots of people received statues with significant paint flaws. Makes me a little anxious about what sort of replacement I'll receive. Also, has anyone ever experienced a situation where the paint cracked on their statue years after they originally received it? I'm sort of thinking that the cracked paint in a symptom of a larger problem that might manifest itself down the road.

Sure does seem like lots of people received statues with significant paint flaws. Makes me a little anxious about what sort of replacement I'll receive. Also, has anyone ever experienced a situation where the paint cracked on their statue years after they originally received it? I'm sort of thinking that the cracked paint in a symptom of a larger problem that might manifest itself down the road.

I think that happened on Psylocke PF.

They're sending me a replacement for my body :)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hi

How long did you have to wait for a reply? I am really anxious as this is my first PCS purchase and both my Orko and He Man were damaged and as i have all the rest on order I really want a replacement
Thanks

Hey guys, just to let you know that my He-Man EX has arrived in the UK and is pending a customs charge of £23 (for those who have ordered this guy from within the UK this is what you'll be charged) which isn't a bad amount considering Sideshows PFs cost abt £70-90

Will pick mine up on Monday now which means I'll be getting both He-Man and the Superman PF EX on the same day :yess:

Hey guys, just to let you know that my He-Man EX has arrived in the UK and is pending a customs charge of £23 (for those who have ordered this guy from within the UK this is what you'll be charged) which isn't a bad amount considering Sideshows PFs cost abt £70-90

Will pick mine up on Monday now which means I'll be getting both He-Man and the Superman PF EX on the same day :yess:

That's quite a relieve to hear! :)

Paint job and everything else if fine. My only complaint is that it is relatively small compared when compared to Lion-O and Mumra. He is the same height as my Cobra Commander but he has a bigger base.

Paint job and everything else if fine. My only complaint is that it is relatively small compared when compared to Lion-O and Mumra. He is the same height as my Cobra Commander but he has a bigger base.

I don't know what He-Man's official height is supposed to be, but if this piece is 1:4, it works out to him being around 5'6". I would imagine that He-Man is intended to be well over 6', so yeah, this statue is actually a lot closer to 1:5 scale. I'm not too bothered as he is not meant to display with my marvel/dc stuff.

Well as far as I can remember vintage He-Man was supposed to be 6'2" and 200x He-Man was 6'7". Someone can correct if I got that wrong but we were given his supposed heights in both versions in comics etc.

Hi

How long did you have to wait for a reply? I am really anxious as this is my first PCS purchase and both my Orko and He Man were damaged and as i have all the rest on order I really want a replacement
Thanks
I emailed the night i got it received a response day two and responded to that. waited two days and no response so I emailed back. Following day got an email that said they'll be replacing my body and are having it shipped out and to return it with the prepaid return sticker
Great news!
Thanks man :)

Awesome news man. :) about time! gotta put up a few pics bro

My only complaint is that it is relatively small compared when compared to Lion-O and Mumra. He is the same height as my Cobra Commander but he has a bigger base.

LionO is way bigger than 1:4 scale. He's as big as the Batman PF which is also bigger than 1:4 scale. Put He-Man next to actual 1:4 scale pieces and he fits right in.

Back