Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teela is NEXT!!!!! https://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/2013/11/masters-of-the-universe-teela/

url]

Not my favorite either. I was really hoping for Trapjaw, but I am sure I'll pick this up. First line I've got in on the ground floor. Don't know how long lived it will be anyway.

Honestly if it lives to see the two I've mentioned above plus 'Ol Skullhead I'm good man

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for something other than MK. No offense to fans but let's get some other stuff. I'd love to see these do some other stuff too. I'd love to see them do the Turtles cause SS has been so long gone on that ****. And the wait is getting ridiculously stupid. Its been over 2 years since they did ****.

PCS quarter scale turtles would be awesome!
I'm still waiting for something other than MK. No offense to fans but let's get some other stuff. I'd love to see these do some other stuff too. I'd love to see them do the Turtles cause SS has been so long gone on that ****. And the wait is getting ridiculously stupid. Its been over 2 years since they did ****.

Back