Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the best thing ever. I remember the whole Dhalsim fiasco lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Probably a toss-up on popularity. Just hope the MOTU line doesn't suffer the same fate as the Thundercats line. He-man & Beastman EX's were ordered.

Probably a toss-up on popularity. Just hope the MOTU line doesn't suffer the same fate as the Thundercats line. He-man & Beastman EX's were ordered.

There's no tossup. MOTU is substantially more popular. The TC relaunch was a dismal failure on both TV and shelves.
Yes the 2002 MOTU failed too but it took few years where as TC barely made it a year.

There's no tossup. MOTU is substantially more popular. The TC relaunch was a dismal failure on both TV and shelves.
Yes the 2002 MOTU failed too but it took few years where as TC barely made it a year.

I won't disagree with your argument Eamon. The TC relaunch sucked. I wasn't a fan of the 2002 MOTU either, but I know it had a faithful following. For my money I prefer the MOTU. I have PO'd all the EX released so far. Thought I would pick and choose, but I see that I might purchase all of them. The latest tease, of Trap-Jaw, from the PCS news letter has me very excited. He was my favorite villain. Keep the classics coming!!!:yess:

Just make Teela, Evil-Lyn and Sorceress and I am in. I'll pay for all three up front. I really like the classic look of these. They aren't overly worked, but nice, clean and fun.

Pass but great statue! He looks spot on. I'm still waiting for she ra, battle cat and sorceress. Also maybe queen Angela. The rest is pass because I have some of the motu figures. Don't need like 30 motu statues.

I doubt Queen Angela will get made. They don't even have her in the Classics figure line yet.

I might have to get two Evil-Lyns. I like the two color version of her.

What would folks like to see in a Skeletor statue I wonder?
I would personally love him sat on his bone throne.
i would like it if he's standing with his staff, or holding his staff ready to cast a spell...that way he will fit nicely standing next to he-man...i would definately need to have sorceress, man at arms, and battlecat to complete that collection now (but a man-e faces and stratos would be a nice addition also after that as i do like those two and would probably have to get them as this would even up the good and bad numbers too (ram man i can live without, he's one i never really got into)...and hoping for merman, whiplash and triklops,..and would like to see panthor as well...be a nice display having the two cats next to there masters

What would folks like to see in a Skeletor statue I wonder?
I would personally love him sat on his bone throne.

This is a tuff one. Skeletor on his throne with staff is iconic. That is the most vivid image I can remember of him. However, you loose the back sculpt of the figure and he wouldn't match-up well with He-man when displayed together. It also sounds like cylon and myself are on the same page. He wants most of the major characters. The problem is the list keeps growing. I would like a Ram Man and Buzz-off fore sure. Man-E-Faces is a must. The EX could have a head with the changing faces. Don't forget Zodiac and Fisto.

Back