Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure would! This will go perfect with my Lion-o PF EX :rock for the ultimate 80's animated theme collectibles line up :)

I really hope they are the same scale. Unlike mumm ra and lion o. It's still a keeper either way but the closer to the same size the better! So excited for tv cartoon he- man! Now bring on tv animated she-ra please!! :pray:

I missed out on the pre-order for He-Man with Orko. Any way to buy it without going to the bay...

Bought He-Man the first minute. Didnt want to chance not getting what could be the only He-Man 1/4th in the classic style.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I really hope they are the same scale. Unlike mumm ra and lion o. It's still a keeper either way but the closer to the same size the better! So excited for tv cartoon he- man! Now bring on tv animated she-ra please!! :pray:

Bear in mind Lion-O is posed on top of a cliff so they might now display well together side by side so I may have to place He-Man on a slightly higher platform when arranging my 80's animation display :)

Last time I checked the site and Beastman wasn't there. This was less than a week ago

I wonder if Jerry will do a repaint of He man as Faker? I know he appeared exactly like He man in the show but I think it would be a cool homage to the toy line......?

He's not on the main page any longer. You have to type his name in the search engine, there's still over 50 ex left... Sad but true :(

That's really absurd of them considering how new he is. The He-Man reg is still on theain page lol. He's finally down to less than 250 for any that are curious

That's really absurd of them considering how new he is. The He-Man reg is still on theain page lol. He's finally down to less than 250 for any that are curious

That page is so messed up. They have long sold out stuff that you can scroll thru. Some of the images can be clicked only to say sold out. Some images cannot be clicked. Unless you know what your looking for you wouldn't be able to find anything! Meaning you cant just scroll through and see what's available. You have to type most of it in the search engine. Just not a user friendly website in the least. At least they have the ordering crashes under control now...

Back