Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is possible. It would be nice if someone could just dust off the original molds and make the definitive 1/1 scale.

Aren't the horns too long on the LSB?

I don't think so. They were very long in the movie. I remember them talking about what all they had to do to get them not to bounce when he was running.

satansinkhole.jpg

So for those that preordered this on the original preorder date, and kept their order... we were promised a shipping discount on Darkness. I believe it was in a newsletter from June 2016, I saved it for this very reason. With shipping invoice going out now, which I paid last night. How do we know if we’re gettimg this discount promised? I’m fact, the email states if you don’t pay the shipping now, you’ll have to pay the increased 2018 rates. They’ve had my money for 3 and a half years and I can’t even get the discount I was promised? Btw... I sent an email a week ago about this and never received a response.

So for those that preordered this on the original preorder date, and kept their order... we were promised a shipping discount on Darkness. I believe it was in a newsletter from June 2016, I saved it for this very reason. With shipping invoice going out now, which I paid last night. How do we know if we’re gettimg this discount promised? I’m fact, the email states if you don’t pay the shipping now, you’ll have to pay the increased 2018 rates. They’ve had my money for 3 and a half years and I can’t even get the discount I was promised? Btw... I sent an email a week ago about this and never received a response.

Good luck on that one

Good luck on that one

Good luck? They sent it out in a newsletter.

"We understand how frustrating delays can be, but greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you. We are sincerely sorry for how long it is taking to do so.

Darkness 1:3 is limited to only 150 pieces, meaning you all have something very special being made for you. We want it to be PERFECT!

Achieving this has been a bumpy ride. We had to move production to a different factory twice because the samples we got back were not meeting the standards we set for ourselves or our collectors. Thankfully, we have found a factory we are comfortable saying will make this statue well worth the wait.

We are expecting a sample at the end of January and will be sending another update then with photos!

Darkness 1:3 is currently estimated to arrive at our warehouse in July, and as a thank you for all your patience, we will be offering a discount on the shipping cost.

They ARE coming. We promise!"

Last edited:
Good luck? They sent it out in a newsletter.

"We understand how frustrating delays can be, but greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you. We are sincerely sorry for how long it is taking to do so.

Darkness 1:3 is limited to only 150 pieces, meaning you all have something very special being made for you. We want it to be PERFECT!

Achieving this has been a bumpy ride. We had to move production to a different factory twice because the samples we got back were not meeting the standards we set for ourselves or our collectors. Thankfully, we have found a factory we are comfortable saying will make this statue well worth the wait.

We are expecting a sample at the end of January and will be sending another update then with photos!

Darkness 1:3 is currently estimated to arrive at our warehouse in July, and as a thank you for all your patience, we will be offering a discount on the shipping cost.

They ARE coming. We promise!"

Good luck. Jerry tossed his problems onto someone else and they don't have to honor it. D-bag move on him. Quite frankly the new management is doing any better either.

No that's an old newsletter..

b.t.w. here's Radd Titan's review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrUE8vjpnI0&t=0s

I posted their review on the last page and no one seemed to care at all. :dunno

Also these guys are blind. While I have one coming, there are for sure short comings. He IS too thin, and there is a severe lack of shading on the body. It's almost solid red. Also there seems to be some glue running down the pants leg on their statue.

Last edited:
Good luck. Jerry tossed his problems onto someone else and they don't have to honor it. D-bag move on him. Quite frankly the new management is doing any better either.

That's not a fair statement. Anthony has been working his ass off to change things and to help customers out.

I posted their review on the last page and no one seemed to care at all. :dunno

Also these guys are blind. While I have one coming, there are for sure short comings. He IS too thin, and there is a severe lack of shading on the body. It's almost solid red. Also there seems to be some glue running down the pants leg on their statue.

:exactly:

This was in production for 3 years, so this thing should be as close to perfection as possible. I'm not seeing that here. The flat paint and lack of shading is just a slap in the face.

We got the same with AWIL statue. While I love it , it is a far cry from the proto.

The highlights will likely loom better in hand , as they do with the Kessler Wolf. But they will be subtle and vary from piece to piece.

For this reason I would never order from PCS again....especially a pre order.

Again, I do really like the final piece, but it needs some mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back