Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this have they needed so much time?
Disappointing and overly expensive.

I highly doubt they spent the last 3 years diligently working on this. I'm willing to bet they spent no more time on this than any other statue, and it sat for a long time (read: years) on the back burner until they decided to (or were able to) pull the trigger and have it manufactured.

I highly doubt they spent the last 3 years diligently working on this. I'm willing to bet they spent no more time on this than any other statue, and it sat for a long time (read: years) on the back burner until they decided to (or were able to) pull the trigger and have it manufactured.

^^^^This.

Now you know where that PO money goes :lol

Wish I could find that life size bust now.
Wish I bought it when I could.

:(

I think the Legendary Scale bust is more accurate than the 1/1 (even though Teves sculpted the 1/1) and the 1/3 scale bust Teves did as a garage kit even more accurate than that.

I have the LSB, but while it looks great, I prefer the 1:1. And even though I am getting this LOD, I will freely admit that the Sideshow LSB kills it as far as sculpt and paint.

IMG_0707.jpg

Back