Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but if you're a fan of this character you'll never get a better one.
I doubt anyone else would ever do another 1/3 of him.

Darkness1.JPG Darkness2.JPG

The direction the eyes are looking in the production sample (on the left) are different from the way they are in the prototype (on the right and currently shown on the website). For me personally that's a big deal - I LOVE the sly look he has in the prototype. To see that they made this change mid-way through production really disturbs me.

Maybe we just need more production sample pics and that one is just some trick of the light.

I'd wait for other pics. It's not exactly the same angle and the lighting can alter your perception.

We are 1 month away from my 3 year pre-order anniversary date. 3 years is just bonkers! Is this officially the longest preorder in history? I know I've waited long periods for pre-orders and there are always delays on almost every piece, but I think this takes the cake.

I think I read somewhere that the parts are being made from a material discovered on another planet, I do not remember the name of that material.:dunno

I heard it was kryptonite.

At first they were going to use adamantium, but they couldn't crack it. :dunno

Back