Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disgraceful.

34hb8yg.jpg

Disgraceful.

34hb8yg.jpg

While I think Q2 was promising to much, we are almost 2 full years away from the initial promise date. SMH!

I'm going to stick with it. Even if it's another 2 years. Only because of the Edition size. If it was typical 500 or 1,000, I would most likely have canceled.

Darkness is one of Jerry's favorite characters of all time.. he is not going to cancel it.. I'm keeping my order.. and yes only an edition size of 150.

Update..

He is almost there. Everything is approved except the eyes and teeth.

They havent done acrylic teeth this small before so its taking some time to finesse.

But its going to be amazing when finished.

Im told we will have a final production piece to show at Monsterpalooza first week April. with shipments a couple months after that.

So who said this is getting cancelled? :lol

2017-02-04_zpsqd3vlca6.png

Last edited:
That's how they laugh at us, with people who tolerate these things.

If you think this is disgraceful, intolerable or regretable, you should sell your pre order to 67L88Stingray and move on.
Maybe you are more understandable after reading this older update from december last year :

"We understand how frustrating delays can be, but greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you. We are sincerely sorry for how long it is taking to do so.

Darkness 1:3 is limited to only 150 pieces, meaning you all have something very special being made for you. We want it to be PERFECT!

Achieving this has been a bumpy ride. We had to move production to a different factory twice because the samples we got back were not meeting the standards we set for ourselves or our collectors. Thankfully, we have found a factory we are comfortable saying will make this statue well worth the wait.

We are expecting a sample at the end of January and will be sending another update then with photos!

Darkness 1:3 is currently estimated to arrive at our warehouse in July, and as a thank you for all your patience, we will be offering a discount on the shipping cost.

They ARE coming. We promise!"

Last edited:
I would Never give my order up even if they said another year.
Only 150 of these and No One is gonna be making a better one. This will be a Really Good One to own for sure!!

I would ask to be on a waiting list for it. A few people here said they canceled it. If they really did then those should be up for grabs.

I transferred my order for this while back. Looks to be a great piece but I didn't have room for it. Content with my 1/4 scale version.

Only thing really holding me back is, he looks a little too into the pose.

There's so much stuff coming out now compared to when this came out so I could see why there's some cancels. Prime 1 wasn't even making 1/3 DC statues back then.

Back