Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something I don't like about this one. But I'm still following this thread so....we'll see.

lol @ rb....why do i get this feeling that there is a pumpkinhead statue on its way...i'm sure jerry had one out back in his sota days.remember he had lord of darkness and then there was that god awful plastic pumpkinhead in the 22" size,that split in two and was like painted one color in what looked like primer..but the head was really well done.

most of the pics i've seen of this statue has the facial features looking soft and not defined. However thx217 posted a shot on statue forum that highlighted the LOD's impressive skin texture.

most of the pics i've seen of this statue has the facial features looking soft and not defined. However thx217 posted a shot on statue forum that highlighted the LOD's impressive skin texture.
IMG_3628_zps7095f505.jpg~original
[/URL]

Yep...I really like this. Really thinking about selling my Darkness PF and replacing him with this version :dunno both are lovely looking statues in their own right...but 1/3 scale....:thud: :thud:

Wow $1k eh? And I was wondering where you were Andy. Haven't seen you in the other threads much

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :lol been working overtime buddy so I can somehow pay for all my pre orders!!!! :thud: thanks to this years comic con I've now added another 6-7 pieces :slap ;)

:lol only kidding bro...still here ;) don't visit the threads much at the weekends as I pretty much spend my time with my kids. During the week I don't get to see them as much due to work commitments and by the time I get home it's already bed time :( so I try to make it up for it come Saturday and Sunday :)

:lol :lol been working overtime buddy so I can somehow pay for all my pre orders!!!! :thud: thanks to this years comic con I've now added another 6-7 pieces :slap ;)

:lol only kidding bro...still here ;) don't visit the threads much at the weekends as I pretty much spend my time with my kids. During the week I don't get to see them as much due to work commitments and by the time I get home it's already bed time :( so I try to make it up for it come Saturday and Sunday :)
I feel you man. I've been killing over time too. This year has been packed with POs and I haven't even added my next few yet. Doom still needs to get added and then there are all the new ones from SDCC too so I'm pretty screwed but its a good screwed lol

I feel you man. I've been killing over time too. This year has been packed with POs and I haven't even added my next few yet. Doom still needs to get added and then there are all the new ones from SDCC too so I'm pretty screwed but its a good screwed lol

:lol :lol yea, the life of a collector eh bro :exactly: we love it really! Hahahaha

I don't know that 150 ES at $1k and not well received will sell out that fast. I'm thinking it may take awhile. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. Love the Darkness character but this piece doesn't appeal to me. I don't get the sinister evil vibe from this version. I'd love it if ECC did one.

I don't know that 150 ES at $1k and not well received will sell out that fast. I'm thinking it may take awhile. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. Love the Darkness character but this piece doesn't appeal to me. I don't get the sinister evil vibe from this version. I'd love it if ECC did one.
Dude I totally forgot the price tag. You make a good point. Didn't know it wasn't well received i thought it was the opposite

Would love to know what the EX is. Wonder if it's a Unicorn horn. Now that would be EPIC or should I say.....Legendary ;)

Would love to know what the EX is. Wonder if it's a Unicorn horn. Now that would be EPIC or should I say.....Legendary ;)

Spoke to Jerry abt that bro and he said the EX would be nothing that would benefit the statue in any way so that rules out anything to the actual statue...he did hint at possibly being something to do with maybe a name plaque or something to do with the base :dunno maybe a print?

Spoke to Jerry abt that bro and he said the EX would be nothing that would benefit the statue in any way so that rules out anything to the actual statue...he did hint at possibly being something to do with maybe a name plaque or something to do with the base :dunno maybe a print?
Spoke to Jerry at the Con? Siiiick you lucky bastard Lol. Oh okay. Too bad a unicorn horn would've been amazing

Spoke to Jerry at the Con? Siiiick you lucky bastard Lol. Oh okay. Too bad a unicorn horn would've been amazing

:lol unfortunately not dude...I live in London and to be at San Diego comic con would be a dream come true for me hahahaha! No, I PM'd him on Facebook abt 2 months back regarding the EX ;)

:lol unfortunately not dude...I live in London and to be at San Diego comic con would be a dream come true for me hahahaha! No, I PM'd him on Facebook abt 2 months back regarding the EX ;)
Oh nice. Yeah I'd love to be there too. Damn Bruce got his chance. Lucky guy. Hope he changed his mind abkut the EX and it's something along the lines of what i propose

Back