POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urgh. My Batman Returns figure has been sitting at the international USPS center in Chicago for five days now. Forgot how long it takes to get stuff here from PC...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An update--my figure is still sitting in Chicago, lol. This makes day 10 since it arrived to the U.S.

Anyone else still waiting on their 20% off sale purchase? Mine is still sitting at the international USPS center. Week 3.

Figure finally arrived. I was never given a way to track the package once it hit the states. So the australian post simply said it was setting in chicago for two plus weeks. It took contacting popcultcha to discover it was in the hands of the usps and in route. Worth the wait . . .

rc.jpg

Figure finally arrived. I was never given a way to track the package once it hit the states. So the australian post simply said it was setting in chicago for two plus weeks. It took contacting popcultcha to discover it was in the hands of the usps and in route. Worth the wait . . .

View attachment 318920
Damn, BD Robo was on sale?

I'm budgeting for him now, I sure as hell hope he's still there in six months.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

20MEOW for $20 au off, which is better than Sideshows limited list of items for Valentines Day. Only caveat is must spend $100 au. Sideshow is once again beat at their own game. Their list of $30 off items is way to boring.

20MEOW for $20 au off, which is better than Sideshows limited list of items for Valentines Day. Only caveat is must spend $100 au. Sideshow is once again beat at their own game. Their list of $30 off items is way to boring.

Thanks for the code. I was able to order BvS Batman(which I'm surprised is still in stock) with the code plus pennies.:yess:

Has anyone from Canada ordered from Popcultcha before? I'm wondering what I can expect in terms of shipping times and customs.

I have ordered from them three times in the past. Did not pay any fees on first two items, but I did get hit with tax plus duties last time I ordered, it's a hit and miss. Package arrived in about week (near Totonto) and was well packed.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I've ordered from them twice. The first came through tax free, the second did not. Delivery took about two weeks to Vancouver.

Thanks for the replies. Once it hits Canada I assume it's Canada Post that actually completes delivery?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back