POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Those deals on the Tauntauns are amazing, especially considering they're sold out at SS

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Those deals on the Tauntauns are amazing, especially considering they're sold out at SS

Yeah i almost ordered one until i got to the shipping page.

With shipping included from BBTS you still save $89 from PC. Factor in credit card and paypal fees which could be around $12-15 it brings it down to about $75 difference.

Still not worth it to me in case something is wrong with the Taun-Taun. You would lose money shipping it back if something was wrong with it.

Same here. Off to bbts

Ah, figures :lol

That's the one thing that I can't get about their site (not talking about the Tauntaun because I guess that's a different story being an oversized item). It's a little quirky with the prices shown. I just saw SS's ESB/ROTJ Vader listed on the main page for $184 and when I went to check out it was $208 after shipping. That's still a good price but I find that on the main page, sometimes it lists the full price shipped and sometimes it lists the price before shipping. Like then I went back to the main page and Vader was $208. Is it glitchy like that for everyone?

BBTS shows $12 shipping for me. Comes out to roughly same price as PC. Unless the shipping estimator is wrong?

Yep, their website leaves a lot to be desired.

BBTS shows $12 shipping for me. Comes out to roughly same price as PC. Unless the shipping estimator is wrong?

That's about what it cost for shipping the TaunTaun to me here in Ohio from BBTS.

Chewie is back in stock at PC for the 20% off sale if anyone missed him $199.999. Great price for a figure that will be over $400 IMHO when it sells out.

With shipping included from BBTS you still save $89 from PC. Factor in credit card and paypal fees which could be around $12-15 it brings it down to about $75 difference.

Still not worth it to me in case something is wrong with the Taun-Taun. You would lose money shipping it back if something was wrong with it.

I believe if there's something wrong with the item Popcultcha provides for shipping. (Well they do domestically, but should be the same for you guys).

Ah, figures :lol

That's the one thing that I can't get about their site (not talking about the Tauntaun because I guess that's a different story being an oversized item). It's a little quirky with the prices shown. I just saw SS's ESB/ROTJ Vader listed on the main page for $184 and when I went to check out it was $208 after shipping. That's still a good price but I find that on the main page, sometimes it lists the full price shipped and sometimes it lists the price before shipping. Like then I went back to the main page and Vader was $208. Is it glitchy like that for everyone?

Yeah their site for international pricing has had quite a few issues. But it wouldn't be adding shipping until the end. What they may show is the price including or excluding GST, or it might be showing the price in AUD even when you've selected your home currency. But from what people have said that fixes itself when you pay at checkout via Paypal etc.

Re: POPCULCHA - 12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mon

Hoping for a 30% off one item. I would grab Tauntaun then.

Re: POPCULCHA - 12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mon

:lecture I am hoping for domestic stores with taun taun to have 20% store wide cyber Monday sale.

:exactly: Hope you are right. Would be very great. Only store I can find in the US with him at $350 is BBTS. Would be nice if they did.

:exactly: Hope you are right. Would be very great. Only store I can find in the US with him at $350 is BBTS. Would be nice if they did.

I'm doubting it though. Their Black Friday sale is pretty weak. Mostly clearance stuff.

I'm doubting it though. Their Black Friday sale is pretty weak. Mostly clearance stuff.

They are sending email only black Friday sales to people who buy a lot of hot toys from them. Check to see if you got an email from them.

I did, wasn't very good. It's basically everything sidedhow was peddling .

I did, wasn't very good. It's basically everything sidedhow was peddling .

I got storm shadow and the wolverine but everything else was meh or I have it already

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

HT Raiden on amazon for 256 shipped with prime. 10% cash back with a chase freedom card. better than SSC weak discount at about $230. I'll take it

Back