POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any discounts lately? Do they offer a coupon on your bday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s been a couple years since they had any really good sales. But I did go ahead and order the animated Boba Fett, came out to about $204 shipped to me with ECI shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20% off In Stock Hot Toys at Popculture. Use code HOTTOYSXMAS.

Well, unless they're system's borked...they don't have much of a selection other than Star Wars stuff that's been sitting around. :(

It's weird...when I do a search by brand, in the drop down menu, it only brings up the two displays stands. I actually have to type "Hot Toys" in the main search to pull up anything.

Well, unless they're system's borked...they don't have much of a selection other than Star Wars stuff that's been sitting around. :(

It's weird...when I do a search by brand, in the drop down menu, it only brings up the two displays stands. I actually have to type "Hot Toys" in the main search to pull up anything.

Select "Shop By" then "Manufacturer" at the top of their homepage. Select Hot Toys & "In Stock" for availability. There are 237 items. Most ARE Star Wars figures & Cosbabies, but there are a few items like Scarlet Spider and Shuri that people may still need. 20% off puts their cost in line with Sideshow even with shipping. Disappointing thing is you can't combine the code with your pennies, plus the code doesn't work on already discounted figures.

I have enough pennies to get $50 off, but the fact that I can't combine pennies with the discount means I'm not really saving any money after shipping and Popcultcha's mark up

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I have enough pennies to get $50 off, but the fact that I can't combine pennies with the discount means I'm not really saving any money after shipping and Popcultcha's mark up

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Same here. But Scarlet Spider is sold out at Sideshow and Shuri is waitlisted, so if someone really wants/needs one of those it's a better deal than eBay.

I have brand new unopened Scarlet spider cheaper than eBay available :)

Dang, I got animation Fett and Patrol Trooper for under $200 ea. shipped......sweet. Tempted to get Maul but holding off....and Zuckuss argh...

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that their SS Marvel orders are being issued $25 coupons, even if a coupon was used?

I want to pick up a hall of armor and received a $25 code for my Mark VII. It's got a $15 promo on the single hall right now, but If I could use my $25 and get a $25, I'd do that instead. But if I use my $25 then I can't get a discount on a second item (Wakanda Throne).

I suppose I could get the throne first and see if it issues a code.

Can anyone confirm that their SS Marvel orders are being issued $25 coupons, even if a coupon was used?

I want to pick up a hall of armor and received a $25 code for my Mark VII. It's got a $15 promo on the single hall right now, but If I could use my $25 and get a $25, I'd do that instead. But if I use my $25 then I can't get a discount on a second item (Wakanda Throne).

I suppose I could get the throne first and see if it issues a code.

I also received a $25 coupon as a "thank you" for my Mark VII order, but they waited over a month to issue it. So regardless of which one you order first, you may be waiting a bit for the $25 discount on the second one, and in the meantime the free shipping may expire (I know the recent promo codes are set to expire on 12/31, but I'm not sure if the free shipping offers expire then as well).

Hey has anyone ever bought from Sugo Toys in Australia and can vouch for them? I?ve been bitten before by bad Aussie retailers and wanted to check. My memory is that people on the board have bought from them and they were good but couldn?t find any posts. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Big Bad Toy Store ever offer coupons or have sales? I'm eyeing a SH Figurarts Han and was wondering if I should hold off til there's a sale or I can get a coupon or something.

Does Big Bad Toy Store ever offer coupons or have sales? I'm eyeing a SH Figurarts Han and was wondering if I should hold off til there's a sale or I can get a coupon or something.
Sales yes, but the closest to coupons I've only ever seen in-store credit offers with purchases. Sales are usually on slower moving products. You probably won't find anything for what you want to purchase.

Sales yes, but the closest to coupons I've only ever seen in-store credit offers with purchases. Sales are usually on slower moving products. You probably won't find anything for what you want to purchase.

Thanks! :duff

It's the best price I've found online for the figure. I guess I shouldn't be that greedy in wanting it cheaper still!

I currently have 8 Hot Toys figures in my Popcultcha cart. 2 are in stock, 6 are preorders. If I order them all together, will they all charge at once? Or will the in stock items charge, and the preorders charge later?

Back