Pop Toys 1/6 Shadow Ninja Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been tempted to get this before but have continued holding out for a Hot Toys version. I'm starting to think that won't happen though and might just get this one. Wish the sculpt was better though plus I prefer the training gear in the Himalayas with Bruce as opposed to this version but I'd want Bruce in that gear to put with him.

I may just add some extended ankle joints for mine or swap the body cause I don't like the Coo wrist pegs...they seem a little oversized. I'll futz with him a little more before I decide if it's worth putting more money into it.

Kuat, how much more height did the new Coo get you?

He's a fine looking figure. My only issue with him was his lack of height on the standard Coo.

But since Coo make an extra height body it means everything is compatible.

He's a much more imposing figure now.

The outfit still fit ok with the extra height? I would think the pants and or shirt would not look right like an adult wearing kids clothes.

This guy arrived today and I gotta say its impressive. This figure looks even better in hand! Swapped the wrist peg joints for some standard HT ones and I'm very happy with him. The body does feel a bit light and has a cheap feeling to it, but the articulation is fairly good with only the outfit slightly restricting it. I was fortunate enough that mine didn't have the flaws that ClipperKing pointed out with the back armor separation and I am able to get very wide stances with my guy. For $130 I am pretty happy with him and will probably get another one to have a bruce wayne version.

Glad you finally pulled the trigger Jacer! He is a very good bargain. I ordered mine form Timewalker toys and bought their last two. Haven't kitted Bruce up yet but it'll be nice to have them both.

On another note, how hard was it to get the wrist pegs out? I pulled one of mine hard and it didn't budge.

Lee in MI, the pegs were not that bad. I just boiled some water and dipped the arms in it for about 30 seconds then used some plyers to pull them out. You won't be able to just straight pull it out you will have to do some twisting as you pull because the peg is ribbed.

Then fitting HT wrist pegs should be easy. Just make sure the are the standard size. I noticed rummaging through my spare HT wrist pegs some are smaller like Snake eyes for example are smaller than the standard wrist peg and were fell out easily of the wrist socket. I used some extra wrist pegs from HT Jor-el and they fit just fine.

Sorry to bring back this thread, but does anyone have any idea on how to get the ninja mask over the head?

Back