POP TOYS:1/6 EX05 Constantine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll agree the re-sculpt doesn't look as good as the prototype.
Isn't the purpose of doing a re-sculpt is to make it better?
I'll pass if it turns out like looking this.
I was looking forward to picking this one up.

And. . .

tumblr_n1da6rZoCF1sipct0o1_500.gif

. . . I'm out.

wasnt there another ver coming with better details and coat and that included the multi-color lining?

So they fail to obtain license and use of actor's likeness....so they now have to alter the sculpt.
I'll still respect their effort and keep my preorder. Im sure someone will sell the better head later

It's now called Tandin/Hell Messenger. I got a pre order from Timewalker toys for $125.
They added the tattoos! (Makes up for the resculpt)
image.jpg

:lol :lol Love the way they posed him in that picture to cover the awful sculpt. Too funny.

wasnt there another ver coming with better details and coat and that included the multi-color lining?

Black Box also has a figure coming out.
Is this the one you are thinking of?

Adding the tattoos is still not worth the buy for me. I actually like the Black Box sculpt just a hair better than the re-sculpt.
Before, it was the other way around, I preferred the Pop sculpt, but not now.

Attachments

• BlackBox Hell Detective.jpg
    BlackBox Hell Detective.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 180
Honestly, the original head wasn't that good either. I was going to swap the head with 3rd party head anyways.
What I really needed was everything else.

Was excited about this. Even Pre-Ordered it. Seeing the new sculpt I'd rather lose the Deposit then get stuck with that .
Shame.

Back