Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I've heard multiple times, people going back to find out it's already gone. Or by the time they get to paypal checkout it's unavailable.

Monday should be fun to watch. If I get it, great, if not maybe it's just not meant to be.

Lol. I know it's going to be very stressful.

Try opening 3 different browser, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Savana, etc., and keep refreshing(F5). This is what Mr. Green would do if he want all 3.

Thanks for the info. I opened a bunch of tabs one time for the cammy preorder on firefox and ended up getting charge for an extra one for some weird reason.

Thanks for the info. I opened a bunch of tabs one time for the cammy preorder on firefox and ended up getting charge for an extra one for some weird reason.

That's probably cause you are using the same browser. If you add to cart, the site more likely add it to cookie or session. So when you open another tab and add to cart, the site have 2 in cookie or session.

"look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that *my* cammy's future is secure. " - Bruce Wayne, Batman Begins

RYU_SLIDE.jpg

Ended up ordering a regular locally in Australia (we got a small number of each version which sold out rather quickly). I'm content with a regular, so I don't think I'll join the fun on Monday! Good luck to everyone though, hope you all get what you want :)

Yeah I know but you'll save $135 if you pay in full for each one separately. The 3 pack may go fast too because you can just pay the deposit. Wish it was 15% discount and only paid in full.

Well I don't think they'll sell that fast, the discount is only 10% if you pay in full, the deposit is $750 that's $225 more than if go and buy them separately and on top of that you can't transfer the statues, so you'll have your money stuck with PCS until you recieve the statues.

Yeah, I think they messed up on the 3 pack. They should have put at least 20%. I don't get how 1/3 akuma paid in full had a 20% discount while ryu gets 10%.

Interesting that the 3 set "will have matching numbers on the base". But the no transfer, even though Mr. Green have no reason to transfer to sell/trade, and only 10% discount as oppose to 15% is unappealing. The evil one will suffice.

Yeah, I think they messed up on the 3 pack. They should have put at least 20%. I don't get how 1/3 akuma paid in full had a 20% discount while ryu gets 10%.

Ryu gets 15, the 3-pack gets 10 unfortunately. It's cause of the smaller ES and Jerry's signature (I still think it should be 15 though). Also prices raise, and won't stop for a while probably and unfortunately.

Just to make sure it is 11:00 in uk when preorder goes up right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAT DANGIT!! why did I have to work today!?? I hope my work computer will play nice with me today!

Ryu gets 15, the 3-pack gets 10 unfortunately. It's cause of the smaller ES and Jerry's signature (I still think it should be 15 though). Also prices raise, and won't stop for a while probably and unfortunately.

Oh, okay.

Back