Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd that Jerry made all Three with the Same ES. I think most people will be going Nuts trying to secure the Classic. That one should have had a Higher ES like 500 and the Bearded One a Lower ES like 200. Evil Ryu ES at 350 seems about right. Either way, these will be a Fast Sellout.

Odd that Jerry made all Three with the Same ES. I think most people will be going Nuts trying to secure the Classic. That one should have had a Higher ES like 500 and the Bearded One a Lower ES like 200. Evil Ryu ES at 350 seems about right. Either way, these will be a Fast Sellout.

The regular, non-exclusive, white Ryu can still have an ES of 500, hehehe.

Think it's only like 4 months ago. Just have to press F5 to refresh then PO. Mr. Green missed PO Shao Kahn by a day.

So even though PayPal is now there it still a bottleneck on po day... with 3 versions it should be interesting to see what happens on Monday. I think I may go for the 15% discount as that seems like a deal. Last SS purchase at this size/weight was $799 @ 1/4 scale.

FWIW, their last PO was Ken, which sold out very quickly, with no crash. I was able to secure one without a problem. I think if you are there on time on pre-order day, you shouldn't have a problem securing one.

People can we please not jinx the website crashing. I had that problem trying to get vega and that was a pain in the ass.

Wish I had the room for all 3. Not even sure which one i'll be picking up yet...wish I had grabbed the 1/3rd Akuma now that this interests me. Evil Ryu looks fierce...

Sorry, I'm not superstitious like that but it would be good to know what to expect.

Were you able to secure your order?

Yeah. They had to do the preorder the next following week. I thought I missed it because I wasn't able to get to the preorder page. When I did get to the page it said sold out.

Yeah. They had to do the preorder the next following week. I thought I missed it because I wasn't able to get to the preorder page. When I did get to the page it said sold out.

This is what I've heard multiple times, people going back to find out it's already gone. Or by the time they get to paypal checkout it's unavailable.

Monday should be fun to watch. If I get it, great, if not maybe it's just not meant to be.

Back