Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12990925_1006916052711758_1183653037777235941_n.jpg

Wait, what version is that? Mr. Green only see the Exclusive Ryu and Exclusive Battle Damage Ryu on PCS site.

Evil Ryu. Was up for a short period, they must've taken it down for now untill they get everything setup straight. If I PO it'll probably be standard Ryu, tho I do like the battle version too.

Always kinda regretted not getting into the PCS SF line. I'd be happy with this and Sagat.

Since Mr. Green got the Exclusive Shin Akuma, might as well get the Exclusive Evil Ryu, hehhe.

They raised the price. This($899.99, $764.99-Discount) is cheaper than Akuma($850, $680-Discount).

Do hope the Evil Ryu have a lower ES though, hehehe. Pretty sure more people like the standard Ryu.

A lot of ppl are gunning for the Evil version. I personally will be happy with at least the standard. I do want the battle and evil versions as well but won't be my priority

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Also, I just love how natural the clothing fits due to being a larger scale.

Evil Ryu looks good, like the dark suit a lot but don't really want to deal with light up feautres.

I had the State of the Art (Sota?) Shin Akuma that had light up eyes as well and those looked like they started to dim right before I sold it.

Mr. Green only use the light features for a month anyway. Be ready to order the Evil One, Mr. Green must.

I've never owned a PCS piece so is this going to be worth the price? You could get a Prime 1 Deathstroke for the same $$$ and get way more detail as well as accessories.

Back