Statue Pop Culture Shock - Reptile 1:1 Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuburnEagle23

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, I am in the process of acquiring my first PCS 1:1 bust, Scorpion EX, and am planning to purchase Sub Zero as well.

I was wondering, has anyone heard anything from PCS about whether they will be extending their Mortal Kombat Ninja line of 1:1 busts, since they have with their 1/4 scales out yo Smoke now? It would be so awesome to have a 1:1 of Reptile to go with Scorpion and Sub Zero. Maybe with a big detachable acid/slime stream coming out of his mouth, like on the 1/4. Or have the reptile skin head with a removable ninja mask as well so you can have the traditional look as well as the full face/teeth and acid. Thoughts?

All I've heard is that PCS are not doing anymore MK 9 bust statue and are planing to start MKX bust statue line as well as 1/4 scale statue.

Thats what I was thinking as well, since it releases here on April 15. The scorpion looks pretty cool, not sure if im that fond on the Sub Zero mask though.

Back