Pop Culture Shock Preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffle323

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi I've never purchased a preorder from PCS from another user before generally how does the process work and is it safe? I'm looking to buy the kabuki Honda off someone

From another user you can ask for them to transfer it to you (if they still do transfers). Though it seems relatively safe I wouldn't do it :< Wait till in hand to buy :p

Hi I've never purchased a preorder from PCS from another user before generally how does the process work and is it safe? I'm looking to buy the kabuki Honda off someone

PCS allows preorders to be switched if sold. There is a CS form that the seller fills out requesting a change to the buyers info. You get included on those emails until it's switched.

I see your wtb list...did you win the Powerball?

PCS allows preorders to be switched if sold. There is a CS form that the seller fills out requesting a change to the buyers info. You get included on those emails until it's switched.

I see your wtb list...did you win the Powerball?

No I'm just crazy haha. So they have to fill out a form they can't just email customer service to switch it over?

I'll chime in here since I've recently had a pre-order transfer to me. The owner of the pre-order will ask for your email address. The email address is tied to an order#. The seller will email PCS stating he/she would like to transfer the order to your email address. PCS customer service will reply back, usually by Wolfgang, confirming the swap.

Everything thru PCS is done by email so it does take a couple of days or so for them to get back to you. If the seller was on a payment plan or has not paid the remaining balance in full, then it is up to you to make the timely payments.

I'll chime in here since I've recently had a pre-order transfer to me. The owner of the pre-order will ask for your email address. The email address is tied to an order#. The seller will email PCS stating he/she would like to transfer the order to your email address. PCS customer service will reply back, usually by Wolfgang, confirming the swap.

Everything thru PCS is done by email so it does take a couple of days or so for them to get back to you. If the seller was on a payment plan or has not paid the remaining balance in full, then it is up to you to make the timely payments.

Wow thanks so much, this helps a lot! I was nervous because that's how it was described to me by the seller as well never heard of the form etc. Hope this goes well, can't wait for that Kabuki Honda

Is the pcs site going crazy? I used my email to login and instead of my info on account dash board it had someone else info there. Tried a couple times and kept bringing me to this other guys account who had a different email linked to it.

So the pcs site is back in order, do transfer orders usually take long CS has been silent even about the personal info leak of multiple members

Back