• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pop culture shock and sideshow sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Up for sale, buyer will pay 3% for PayPal fee and 65 for shipping.

Sideshow green latern ex, mint condition come with original and brown shipper box. $500. SOLD
Sideshow sagat ex two heads, mint condition come with original and brown shipper box. $670
Pop culture shock Alex regular, mint condition come with original and brown shipper box, $400 SOLD

Pop culture shock some statues are paid full and some has deposite. I will ask Audrey to transfer to buyer account once paid.

Reptile, paid in full. $850
Shao Kahn regular, paid in full. $350
Shao Kahn ex, paid in full. $350
Sub zero ex, paid in full. $350
Smoke, 100 deposite. $350
Balrog crazy buffalo ex, deposite $100. $400
Balrog USA robe version, paid in full. $550 SOLD

Sideshow the reaper ap rare. Mint in box come with original box and brown shipper box
$1600 shipped to U.S. it's big statues so the shipping is expensive. Thanks. SOLD

Last edited:
Hey Custom,

May I ask, would you consider a trade? If so, I have a Star Wars Mythos Gammorean EX statue. The statue is in MINT condition and I have the box and shipper box. In addition, I have all of the parts for the statue including the second head. This Mythos Gammorean is going for $600 - $750 on eBay. Please let me know, thank you.

Back