Poll to vote for/against 1/4 scale premium format Jabba the Hut!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested ina 1/4 PF format Jabba?

• Yes- I would buy it for sure!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Probably, unless the price was just too high.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • It would depend on his pose/look.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Just not interested in the character.

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
And yet it would be kind of underwhelming if the Sideshow PF Jabba were to take an equivalent Grail position to the Sideshow/Weta Daddy Balrog.

:sick

Customikey said:
I've got a nice Illusive Concepts Jabba, which IS in 1/6th, and that's about as big a Jabba as I'd ever want.

I have the same piece and it looks great next to my Hasbro 1/6 Star Wars figures. Just think how good it'll look next to my SS Star Wars figures.

I'm not sure that he would be worth the amount of display space I would be forced to sacrifice.

However, I am commited to purchasing the entire 1/4 scale Star Wars line, so I would end up having to buy him after all.

Master Replicas is doing a 1/4 scale millenium falcon next year?!? :horror :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

dig it!:peace

I would have to vote for 1/6 scale, as the PF format stuff is just too big. And Jabba at this scale would still be huge and expensive. I wonder if this is a chance to use the Sideshow "Really Big Boy" body!

Jesseawilson said:
While not 1/4 scale, it will 3feet across!!! :horror :google :horror :google

Jesse

Do you have any info on this- I think it will be killer, but when and how much? I googled some stuff, all I could find was that Harrison Ford might be signing it.

Also- Jesse- you have the best avatar ever

Back