Poll: P1 Predator craft scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scout ship or mothership?

• Total voters
ok.. let me try to explain this because you're not the first person to make the retarded statement of "I'm a nerd. If YOU like something I like.. that makes YOU a nerd too. We're the same. Hug?"

smh. A hobby/like etc. does NOT define who you are. Sorry. If you're a nerd.. you're a nerd. Period. If you seriously think the only reason why you're an outcast in society, to women and social circles in general is because you collect toys, comics, etc. then you're more pathetic and sadder than I originally thought. I got some bad news for you son: take awy every single hobby/like you have and guess what? You're STILL a nerd.

I guess by your rationale if someone (who's NOT Black) just happens to like something that a Black person likes that automatically makes them Black too right? Gay people like to breath air.. oh no's I guess that makes YOU Gay, right? Oh and I think people with AIDS like to drink water.. WHAT!? YOU like to drink water TOO!? You have AIDS. See how completely retarded you are?

Just because we share a very minor like/hobby does NOT make us the same and your continually need to group "us" together borders on some Deniro "The Fan" type of crazy. If you're a nerd cool.. rock that pocket protector. Collect those cookie jars of Star Wars characters. Have fun in your "off-limits-to-non-jedi-knights" collection cave that has more toys than my 5 yr. old sons bedroom. Have fun with your gawky awkwardness and embrace the giggles and finger pointing. Whatever makes you happy Waldo. I guarantee you have more crap on pre-order or on a wait-list than I currently own.

Why am I here? lol.. sorry keymaster, didn't know I needed your permission to be on the internet. Thanks for the heads up.

What?

You're on a forum....about toys....you obviously collect figures. You're a nerd. Mabye not in the stereotypical nerd...but you are. You can still be a cool nerd who talks to many people, and has friends and ^^^^, you dont have to be an outcast.

NERDS.jpg

lol.. as an example: you think THAT guy pictured is defined as a "Nerd" simply because of his hobbies!? Yeah.. ok.

Spoiler Spoiler:

your being a nerd delving so much into trying to explain what a nerd is... :lol
To me the guy pictured is a nerd , if he had killed 5 guys and beat the crap outta rambo because of the way he looked to me he would be a nerd.
I don't care what the word nerd means. To me a nerd is him... look at him !!. :lol

your being a nerd delving so much into trying to explain what a nerd is... :lol
To me the guy pictured is a nerd , if he had killed 5 guys and beat the crap outta rambo because of the way he looked to me he would be a nerd.
I don't care what the word nerd means. To me a nerd is him... look at him !!. :lol
So, you're a nerd?!?!?!?!:lol

we are all nerds here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bingo. We're all nerds. I dont look anything like that picture, I dont have pocket pens, I dont have a meeky voice, im sorta anti social....but Im doing better. I talk to people, im semi popular (mostly because they enjoy my movies, and enjoy being in them) so....I dont know.

Just because your a nerd, doesnt mean you HAVE to be an outcast to socity....

I don't have any trouble fitting into society at all , no one around me collects this stuff. I think most people I know are more interested in getting 20 years behind bars. :lol

I don't know why this stuff interests me so much....
Just does.

Im with ya. Although some of my friends actually like my collectibles....I was even showing one of them this forum for some reason....so..

yeah , same. It just seems they don't want to collect it. They either haven't got enough passion for this stuff or don't have the patience.

Now if sideshow ever got the warriors license my cousin would be very interested , he has everything from that movie. :lol

just remember the 2 people who started arguing about weather it was a damn scoutship or mothership

Back