POLL: HT Thor: The Dark World - Armored or Light Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Thor The Dark World figure Do you prefer?

• Total voters
This is a very tough choice but I went with Armored. I think the Light Version rocks but I Pre-ordered my Thor Regular a couple months ago and decided not to jump on waitlist for the Light. Both look great no matter what.

NOTE: This is an objective opinion as I'm not buying either Thor right now.

I think the light armor looks more badass... but if I were to buy just one Thor, it would have to be the armored version.

Either one though is clearly the best Thor HT has presented so far.

I went with sleeved as it better represent Thor as he is most of the time and the creases when bending the arms aren't as noticeable as supposed flesh doing that

Voted for the armoured version (plus that's the one I am getting :) ). Both look awesome though!

If I didn't have any and could only get one: Armored version. Would want to be able to do dynamic poses without the armpit/chest cavity exposed.

Light Armor. Cool base and already I have 2 sleeved. (Although I made 1 with a Dutch). The fact it comes with the tunic now puts it way over the top for me.

I love this character cause he has alot of options to display. Parts from this can really spruce up the V1 now. I used the Avengers Chainmail and body on V1 armor, looks good I think, the head mod into the helmet will do the trick to complete the look.

Could also use this new DW body with the chainmail arms and the head as well. Options!

I like both but pre ordered the armored day 1. Honestly the only thing that draws me to the light version is the limited availability. I wonder if people's opinions would change if they were both widely available.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Honestly I really like them both. I might give the slight edge to the light armored version but I'd be okay with getting the fully armored version. I'm on the waitlist for the light armored one right now but may just get the other if it doesn't convert. I like the base for the light armored version better though.

Asguardian Light Armor

Winning.gif

It's actually pretty close. I was expecting Light to be everyone's choice.

I got both on PO, but I prefer the light armored since I don't own a sleeveless Thor. But they both look good.

Back