Poll: How Should Indy Continue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Should Indy Continue?

• New Indy movies with a new lead (a la "James Bond")

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New movies starring Mutt Williams

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • New Indy movies starring Harrison Ford

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • Books

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Comics

• Animated Series

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • New Live-Action Television Series (I assume this would not star Ford)

• "Indiana... Indiana... Let it go."

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters
I'm with ya Carl. I want Ford for 1-2 more but I really think Shia can do this type of film too. The character has some serious potential especially if they have him drop the greaser thing just a touch as the years go on.

I voted for "new Indy movies starring Harrison Ford". But I'd like to add that there should be two more, starring Harrison with Shai Lebeouf. I really like Shai. I don't know why some people tend to call him "Ladouche" and crap like that. I think he's a great young actor with a bright future. I would like to see Indy "pass the torch" to his successor at least by midway or close to the end of the second Indy movie with Harrison and Shai. Harrison is almost 66 years-old now. They definitely should start work on the next one soon...if Lucas and Spielberg plan on keeping Indy going. We can't wait another 19 years for a good script. Neither can Harrison Ford! I'd love to see Indy continue on the big screen, and passing the fedora on to Shai is fine by me, but not all at once. Guys at least make one...if not two movies with both Harrison Ford and Shai Lebeouf in them. :D

wouldn,t mind seeing an animated series detailing the years between tlc and kotcs. Indy has to be voiced by ford though.

Did vote for more movies with Harrison though.

harrison ford is the ONLY indiana jones. and he's too old now so let it go!!!

Weird. If anything, I think KOTCS showed that Harrison Ford isn't too old to play Indy at all. Even most of the folks who hated the movie say that. Oh well. To each his own. I'd take another movie or two with him in a heartbeat, but obviously not if it takes another 5-10 years or more.

Indy should live on a la James Bond... The character is fantastic! He should be forever set in the thirties and forties. Bring on a new actor, Ford was great, but it is time to pass the torch. And not to Indy's son... it would be like having Bond's son be a 00 agent. Just stupid.

Let another actor interpret the character. There were those that said there would be no other actor to play Bond other than Connery. To some extent they were right. Brosnan came close to the original, Craig hit it out of the park and I feel surpassed Connery. An amazing film and a new start for the franchise.

Start screaming and whining ... NOW!

Indy should live on a la James Bond... The character is fantastic! He should be forever set in the thirties and forties. Bring on a new actor, Ford was great, but it is time to pass the torch. And not to Indy's son... it would be like having Bond's son be a 00 agent. Just stupid.

Let another actor interpret the character. There were those that said there would be no other actor to play Bond other than Connery. To some extent they were right. Brosnan came close to the original, Craig hit it out of the park and I feel surpassed Connery. An amazing film and a new start for the franchise.

Start screaming and whining ... NOW!

I like the fact they're not following the Bond road.For me with a new actor playing the Bond character every few years was kinda weird at first and makes the experience less enjoyable.The passing of the torch is the right way to do it IMO.

Back