Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow no wonder i havent gotten one. i totally forgot that shellder is having sex with the wrong ditto (wanted to IV train it at first) :slap

hah nice! im still paranoid if i havent released a shiny froakie while i was iv breeding it. his shiny colour isnt that big of a difference :/

celebi? :D

its ok, when does the holidays start for you?

Celebi, it is!!! When you sign up for Pokemon Bank, you get a special Celebi. I'm sold!

My holidays just started actually. I'll have a few weeks off, but then it's back to work I go. (And I'll MIA again. :lol)

yeah its nice but hopefully, one day they give us an event manaphy :pray:

meanwhile i have no luck in getting a shiny shellder >_>

Currently raising a Snorlax that I bred to have zen headbutt. That took a little while to figure out since I'm new to the egg moves. Having a good time with building him up though.

no moves that he shoots from his eyes? Laaaaame!

wer+da+food+at.+Snorlax+using+Hyper+Beam+in+Pokemon_147fb5_4892224.gif

:p

wow, some persons wonder traded me a perfect 5IV Pichu, 5IV Snover, 5IV swirlix and a 4IV Spiritomb :O

Is there an easy way t pass on Hidden abilities when breeding?
The last 24 chimchars I bred didn't have Iron fist. Do both the parents have to have the Hidden ability for it to be passed on?

Last edited:
Is there an easy way t pass on Hidden abilities when breeding?
The last 24 charchims I bred didn't have Iron fist. Do both the parents have to have the Hidden ability for it to be passed on?
The mother has to have it or the father can only if breeding with a Ditto.

Anyone else eagerly awaiting for Pokemon Bank? Hopefully, the 7th will be the new release date. Not holding my breath though.

The first bit of CoroCoro has leaked through ANN and has revealed some new minor information for the upcoming movie, Cocoon of Destruction and its associated short: Pikachu, What Kind of Keys are These? Not much information was given but the short appears to feature Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini and Jirachi. A poll is to be given in CoroCoro and the winner will be the Pokémon that will be distributed in association with the movie, with the options being the Pokémon that are listed above. The winner will be revealed in the April issue of CoroCoro, due for release on March 15th 2014

corocoro2141.jpg

god damn japan! i need to start importing my **** >_>

Quick question, is there any counters for aglislash?
Every time I battle against it, it takes me forever to take it down. Also kings shield is broken

A pokemon that knows haze will reset any stat changes but it might be hard finding a fire,dark,or ghost pokemon that can learn it.

Back