Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice!

to Chapter 2099, this might be an interisting item for your dragonite to hold.

One of the interesting new items introduced in XY is Weakness Policy. When the holder of this item is hit by a super effective move, its Attack and Special Attack are both sharply raised.

One Pokemon that can take advantage of Weakness Policy is Dragonite. As long as Dragonite is at 100% health, its hidden ability Multiscale halves all damage done. This means it can take most super effective attacks without fainting. Combine that with Weakness Policy and Dragon Dance, and you have a +3 Attack, +2 Special Attack, +1 Speed monster in just one turn.

What other Pokemon can take advantage of Weakness Policy and what changes do you think the item may have on the metagame?

what the hell? i just encountered a wild Zoroark. isnt he considerd a legendary anymore? :eek:

I just reached this place :D

1450701_767780333248546_454615753_n.jpg

I just got there as well and currently in Team Flare's hideout. I'm totally burning out on this game. I need to switch back to Animal Crossing for a bit. Need to relax!

Oh that was you? I was at the elite 4 so I couldn't switch out my pokemon. I only had mewtwo with me because I needed a psychic/fighting pokemon. I rarely use legendaries in online fights

hordes are so much fun

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqx4ffYlIUA[/ame]

goddamn 65? well you do get your money's worth if you look at it like you spent every dollar per hour youll play

Oh that was you? I was at the elite 4 so I couldn't switch out my pokemon. I only had mewtwo with me because I needed a psychic/fighting pokemon. I rarely use legendaries in online fights

Haha Mewtwo was the least of my problems. I didn't have my full team either since I was leveling up randoms but my 3 or 4 main ones were still swatted down like flies! :clap

Back