Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like there's a lot more to do in this one than previous games. I've really slowed down A LOT because of all there is to see and catch. Want to get see all there is the first time.

My current team right now is:

LVL 28 Combusken
LVL 27 Tyrunt
LVL 10 Bulbasaur (Traded)
LVL 10 Squirtle (Traded)
LVL 10 Charmander (Traded)

I am at the part right after fighting those two Lucarios Gym trainer. I was able to use my little cousins 3DS and X version to erase and start over. This way I can trade between two different versions and get the other Charizard stone and get the original startes with exp boost. I still love the 3 originals in my party and nothing else really. The only ones I like so far that isn't original is the special Torchic and I think Tyrunt is working his way into my heart. Tyrunt is just too cool looking to me and could possibly be one of those pokemon I would like to go along with my original three when a new pokemon game comes out.

As of right now, I am going to turn on the exp share and start power leveling the original three to catch up and go from there.

Last edited:
My current team right now is:

LVL 28 Combusken
LVL 27 Tyrunt
LVL 10 Bulbasaur (Traded)
LVL 10 Squirtle (Traded)
LVL 10 Charmander (Traded)

I am at the part right after fighting those two Lucarios Gym trainer. I was able to use my little cousins 3DS and X version to erase and start over. This way I can trade between two different versions and get the other Charizard stone and get the original startes with exp boost. I still love the 3 originals in my party and nothing else really. The only ones I like so far that isn't original is the special Torchic and I think Tyrunt is working his way into my heart. Tyrunt is just too cool looking to me and could possibly be one of those pokemon I would like to go along with my original three when a new pokemon game comes out.

As of right now, I am going to turn on the exp share and start power leveling the original three to catch up and go from there.

Nice set-up!!! I'm jealous because I have no one to trade with. :(

Right now I got

Quilladin lv32
Braixen lv34
Frogadier lv27
Pikachu lv33
Lucario lv35
Amaura lv27

Im gonna replace lucario with Hippopotas once quilladin gets his fighting type and if the little frog sucks ill get blastoise out of the box

No one's gone over lvl 14 which is my Torchic at the moment with my Froakie at a close lvl 11. Lowest after that is my Zigzagoon at 9.

38586_145506752142554_3924297_n.jpg

Careful guys. Saving in Lumiose City might corrupt your save.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a70QhOI0TI[/ame]

Back