Point redemption (40 days too long)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be helpful after receiving your item and instead of waiting for 40 days for the points to clear if you could ring SS up say after 7 days (cooling off period) and confirm everything is okay and you will be keeping the item. So that they can then go ahead and clear the points.

Making it 7 days while keeping the 30 day return window open would be a logistical nightmare. Having people willingly forego their 30 day return window in order to get reward points would not only be awful for Sideshow to keep track of, but we would have to deal with the inevitable "I took the early reward points, but now my paint is flaking and Sideshow won't take my statue back!" threads here.

I think this was brought up an other thread. If its something a lot of customers are interested in, then we can discuss things behind the scenes to see if its even a possibility.

But, Kabukieman is right where it would be a logistical nightmare.

I think it would be cool if there was a way to at least wave the 40 day wait, since I know the same day I recieve my stuff if I need to send it back or keep it.

I think it would be cool if there was a way to at least wave the 40 day wait, since I know the same day I recieve my stuff if I need to send it back or keep it.

Yeah like a box you tick saying you've received the item and it's perfect so once you've clicked it you get your points and wave your rights to sending it back. :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah like a box you tick saying you've received the item and it's perfect so once you've clicked it you get your points and wave your rights to sending it back. :dunno

Thats a great idea. I would be quite alright with that change assuming its one that can be done with as little trouble as possible.

Simple. Elegant. And perfectly sensible. It'll never happen.

I didn't know until about 3 weeks later that my She-Hulk needed a replacement. The glue that held her boot together started to fail. So, I think the 40 day waiting period makes sense. Even if I wish it was 7 days.

Back