• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PM5's LOTR goodies for sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuzzleMaster5

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here's my sales list. All items are minty fresh. The two LSB's have been opened only to inspect them and take a few pictures. The Eagle dio and faux bronze ringwraiths are factory sealed and have never been opened. Prices do not include shipping. Let me know if you're interested. I'm open to reasonable offers as well. Thanks for looking everyone!

Weta Argonath - $350 shipped in US
ProductSmall-lotrenviroargonatha300.jpg

Gandalf the Grey 12" Exclusive: SOLD
Gandalf.jpg

Fellbeast vs. Eagle diorama: SOLD
Eagle.jpg

Uruk-hai Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive - # 64/100: $200
Uruk.jpg

Twilight Witchking Legendary Scale Bust -# 116/600: $150
Witchking.jpg

Shades of Mordor, Faux Bronze - # 32/35: $400
Ringwraith.jpg

Stormtrooper VCD - $50
Stormtroopervcd.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, sorry to intrupt your sales thread but I saw your signature. My kids love that movie and now associate all of my lotr collectibles with it.

Good luck with the sales. Any chance to get some pics on the bronze?

Lol, sorry to intrupt your sales thread but I saw your signature. My kids love that movie and now associate all of my lotr collectibles with it.

Good luck with the sales. Any chance to get some pics on the bronze?

If your'e seriously interested in it I can open her up and take a few pics to make sure it's all good. Right now it's factory sealed and has never been opened. Let me know. Thanks!

:wave

I have added a Stormtrooper VCD to the list. He's brand new, never been opened. I have also lowered the price on some of the items. Both Gandalf and Fellbeast dio are sold. Thanks for checking them out!

:wave

I have added the Weta Argonath to the list of items for sale, as well as lowered prices on the rest. I'm also open to reasonable offers. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking everyone!

:yess:

Back