Please welcome a friend I dragged into our funhouse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
obi-willy

This guy has a massive and gorgeous collection so I suggest he join here and I believe he just has.

so please, welcome- obi-willy :wave

Glad you finally decided to join pal, good to see you. :duff
x :peace

Hi Adoptedscot!, Hello to everybody. She always surprais me! You are the main reason to join to sideshowfreak, Thank you for your warm welcome. (Is it correct? in spanish we say "una calurosa bienvenida" but I don't know the way in english).

I'm going to try to introduce my self, and show pictures of my colecction. A good collection, not the best but I love every item from my collection. I love over all Sideshow, and Bowen. But to make rise your interest about my collection I'm going to show you the one the more i love :monkey3after my girlfriend

CIMG5735.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Iron-Man Comiquette signed by Adi Granov
CIMG5719.jpg

ou yeah!!! yes yes yes it is mine!

Ok, so I hope to make new friends in this funhouse. Thanks to everyone

about myself

Ok, About myself.... mmmm....mmmmm:confused:
I'm from Malaga, in the South of Spain in Andalusia, a very beatiful town, very well know by English peopel (Costa del Sol) because we have a fantastic weather (Yesterday was the first cool day from April).
I'm Biology and work in humand reproduction.
I'm a statue collector of Bowen, Sideshow, Gentel Giant, Dc Direct, Diamond Select. I began to collect on 23th march 2003, my first item was Ultimate Wolverin Mini-Bust Diamond Select. Before it I collected PVC figures of Star Wars, Marvel Select, Star Wars Unleashed, When my economy let me I rise to a high level.:joy

Now I focus on Sideshow and Bowen. But the main reason to me to buy a statue or a bust is to fall in love at first sight.
I have 38 Mini-Bust and 50 Statues.:banana

And now I introduce my Collection

Que disfruten de las fotos!!!:D

Hi Adoptedscot!, Hello to everybody. She always surprais me! You are the main reason to join to sideshowfreak, Thank you for your warm welcome. (Is it correct? in spanish we say "una calurosa bienvenida" but I don't know the way in english).

I'm going to try to introduce my self, and show pictures of my colecction. A good collection, not the best but I love every item from my collection. I love over all Sideshow, and Bowen. But to make rise your interest about my collection I'm going to show you the one the more i love :monkey3after my girlfriend

Ok, so I hope to make new friends in this funhouse. Thanks to everyone
Hey Willy, yes you said it perfectly :wave

I'm really pleased you joined, I was looking at your collection again and it looks gorgeous, the 2 pheonix statues fit right in there ;)
Take care and enjoy :duff
Shell
x :D

Yes, the two phoenix statues look amazing.:monkey5 I'm very happy with it because I spend long time looking for it. Thanks!
Thank you, the best buy i never done.

Guys beleve me! this girl is amazing:banana

Where are pictures of your shelves? I want the link to see your collection.

That is a Sick Collection and it does't hurt with little help from a Good Friend like Shell. Welcome to the Show Obi-Willy and Show your Shelves more in the Future. Be Cool

Yes, the two phoenix statues look amazing.:monkey5 I'm very happy with it because I spend long time looking for it. Thanks!
Thank you, the best buy i never done.

Guys beleve me! this girl is amazing:banana

Where are pictures of your shelves? I want the link to see your collection.
:eek::eek: awww shucks, Thank you :duff

I don't have a collection pics thread yet, :lol I know , been here how many years and never taken photos of my collections, :lol.
Well now I have moved, maybe I can get to display some, once I do, I will let you know :wave.

:eek::eek: awww shucks, Thank you :duff

I don't have a collection pics thread yet, :lol I know , been here how many years and never taken photos of my collections, :lol.
Well now I have moved, maybe I can get to display some, once I do, I will let you know :wave.

why? why? why? :monkey2
Why you have never taken photos of your collections?
I'm longing for saw your colleection:duh

Anyone recommended by Shell is got to be great....so welcome! :D

P.S. your actually from very close to where I was born: fuengirola!

Back