Please sign petition for merry & pippin maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about signing...like cstojano, don't think it will matter. If Weta has the license now, I may be pulling for THEM to do the Merry and Pippin anyway...

Agreed as I would rather WETA make them and they will trust me here as at least WETA listens to the fans, something Sideshow does not, besides Sideshow will goof it up most likely and give us one more thing to make us go, what??:dunno

Signed. I don't even collect the maquette line...but I know how much it hurts not to have a complete fellowship in the PF line so if I can help you guys get one,no problem :) (plus it means us fans are actively DOING something about this,rather than just moaning on a forum...EVERY LOTR FAN SHOULD SIGN THIS!!!)

:clap:clap

Your gesture will honor. I agree in what you say in your post, I think all collectors should show solidarity and sign LOTR, just a gesture of friendship.

If the proposed off-line signatures Premium Format or Weta statues line also sign I, on the occasion of solidarity with colleagues who are waiting for that piece as desired by them.

So again I appreciate your gesture of signing and that not being interested in maquette line, as I said the gesture is honored as a good partner.

I agree about the signing. It's a gesture. It doesn't hurt and takes about the same time as to post a message or two here. So really, why not? :)

Not sure about signing...like cstojano, don't think it will matter. If Weta has the license now, I may be pulling for THEM to do the Merry and Pippin anyway...

I'd rather SSC does it because it will match the others then.

I agree about the signing. It's a gesture. It doesn't hurt and takes about the same time as to post a message or two here. So really, why not? :)

All right, that sign does not take more than a minute of our time.

So will we Sideshow illusion to this figure, and we are many collectors of LOTR that matters this license.

Hi, if you dont want merry & pippin made then dont sign it as that's what the petition is.

But if you are not signing because you believe it doesnt matter, i think that's a mistake. It doesnt take more than 1 minute to voice your opinion and also shows sideshow they should keep to their words and there are fans who cares about this license. I am surprised at the number of lotr fans who is not signing this, i thought we all want to at least conclude the fellowship in this series, which contains some of sideshow's best work.

I've signed it and so has my dog!

I'm kidding......

I haven't signed it ;)

what does that even mean? if you dont want to then dont sign it. :dunno

I'd rather SSC does it because it will match the others then.

I think you guys misunderstand me...I DO WANT a Merry and Pippin 1/6th statue...I am just not sure I want Sideshow to do it.

What is your IDEAL Merry and Pippin moment? Perhaps when they are sitting on the walls of Isengard? Perhaps when they are on the battle field at the Black Gates?

If Sideshow were to do the statue, they would likely pick the moment when both are covered in SOOT and grime from the Fireworks Dragon...

While that moment is PURE Took and Brandybuck magic...I'm not sure I want a statue of it.

The statue that Sideshow did of Frodo and Sam in Orc armor was just NOT what I wanted for those two EPIC hobbits...it depicts a moment in the trilogy that is fairly small...doesn't reveal Sam and Frodo's true nature (being hobbits from the shire). I am very disappointed in that last statue...and hence my hesitation to ask for a Merry and Pippin from Sideshow...I'm really afraid they'll screw it up:slap

I want Sideshow to do Merry/Pippin to finish their line. I would love them to do them sitting on the walls of Isengard and that is the moment I personally pitched to Sideshow a couple of times. Them shooting the firework wouldn't be bad either. Before it goes off would be better because it does show their hobbit nature.

As far the Frodo and Sam statue. Its a fantastic statue. I love that moment because it shows the agony Frodo has gone through for for all of Middle-earth. I also love that it shows Sam at who he is at his heart Frodo's protector. He's loyal to a fault and would give his life for Frodo. That is captured in this moment to a "T". I realize people want a specific moment and only that but I loved it the moment I saw it at Comic-Con in 2012.

I signed - and I want the two hobbits either sitting on the wall of Isengard, or with sword drawn on top of Weathertop

I signed it for you but in my opinion your petition is going to lose signers because it requires personal information which I'm sure many people will not want to leave online.

Signed. Can't hurt, except Sideshow's reputation.

I can not understand this attitude from Sideshow, I think that being in complete silence makes it bad as a company.

By what I'm reading on various forums there are many collectors who are angry LOTR with this attitude and very disappointed with Sideshow.

I signed it for you but in my opinion your petition is going to lose signers because it requires personal information which I'm sure many people will not want to leave online.

There's a place where you can check off if you don't want it shown.

Back