Please sideshow make trick r treat sam premium format figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felon

Freakzoid
Reaction score
SIDESHOW Please make a PREMIUM FORMAT of the TRICK OR TREAT SAM, the vinyl 15" figure was amazing, now we want the PF or even a Dio, People vote if you would like to get this asap :hi5:

Get Votting peeps, I want a PF of this done so bad lol

I wouldn't want this as a statue. I love my Sam figure, if they just simply made a larger version of the figure, I may be interested. I don't think a lot of ppl would be willing to drop $300 on this character though.

ok azurepred, congratz on your sam 15" vinyl figure, i have bought 2of them and waiting delivery :) Will display one with the burlack mask and display the other without :). Is there any other figures or statues that are to do with pumpkins and halloween? not like jason pf's or other horrors, i am looking for similar statues / figures to sam trick r treat, let me know man thanks

We need more sam pieces...one is not enough..sideshow is stuck on star wars & marvel..seem like they forgot about horror ..their last big horror piece was jason pf.

I'm pretty sure he was a lot taller then 30in, had to be 4ft something. At some point, I know SS is making a 1:1 Jawa, but I guess it would depend on the price if I were to get a 1:1 Sam.

I'm pretty sure he was a lot taller then 30in, had to be 4ft something. At some point, I know SS is making a 1:1 Jawa, but I guess it would depend on the price if I were to get a 1:1 Sam.

Well whatever his height is....I think he would be better represented in 1:1. I wouldnt buy a 1:4 PF of Sam, he would be to small.

Plus it would have extra "creep" factor as it would be like he came right out of the movie.

Chris

Back