Please report any glitches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banner

I've been trying to add a personal banner to my signature. The banner is hosted elsewhere, so I've been entering the URL, without spaces, between IMG tags in the appropriate brackets. All I see is a small empty box.

Could the URL just be too long, too many folders to dig through? Is the signature the wrong place to do this? The banner is a web-optimized Photoshop jpg, 20KB, and 447x229 pixels.

How do you guys who have rectangular banners do it?

:confused:

I have a problem, on the 'main' page I'm logged in, when I click on one of the forum categories on the left I'm directed to that forum, but I'm logged out then. When I use on of the 'active topics' links to start browsing the forum I stay logged in....

I've noticed the last couple of times when I click on my saved link it shows me not being logged in but then I click forums and I am logged in.

Gruff Old Bear said:
I've been trying to add a personal banner to my signature. The banner is hosted elsewhere, so I've been entering the URL, without spaces, between IMG tags in the appropriate brackets. All I see is a small empty box.

Could the URL just be too long, too many folders to dig through? Is the signature the wrong place to do this? The banner is a web-optimized Photoshop jpg, 20KB, and 447x229 pixels.

How do you guys who have rectangular banners do it?

:confused:

Gruff: Are you entering the URL between the IMG tags, like this?

If so, PM me the URL and I'll see if I can get it to work.

ir.jpg

Hello Dave,
I still have reply issues once in a while. When I try to reply to threads I'm asked to log in again and again and again before it states that it is a bad thread, which isn't the case. I have tried officially logging out and logging back in, as well as deleting old cookies. Any suggestions? Thanks for all of your help. Outside of this small problem the board runs great!

I have a problem, on the 'main' page I'm logged in, when I click on one of the forum categories on the left I'm directed to that forum, but I'm logged out then. When I use on of the 'active topics' links to start browsing the forum I stay logged in....

That's the problem I've been having.
I've tried the forum jump button at the bottom of the page and I haven't experienced any further problems like I had with the forum categories, until I clicked on the introductions please forum. I had to log in again to make this post. :dunno

Not a glitch, more the annoyance factor. My emoticons list is all over the place. Can they be put in alphabetical order. I'm starting to get used to it the way it is now. How annoying is that? Lmao

Just had another glitch. Some of the new threads arent showing up in bold lettering, depending on the section I happen to be in. It isn't a problem for me, like it was before because I am, just now, getting used to the differences here.

Found another glitch with an emoticon. Big deal hey. Anyway the :rock2 emoticon appears as :rock with a 2 next to it. Woopee.

Last edited:
Just had another glitch. Some of the new threads arent showing up in bold lettering, depending on the section I happen to be in.

I'm now having the same problem. Started just as an occasional thread not showing bold when it had new posts. Now it is happening with most of the threads.

Issue w/Tapatalk Pro (running on iOS 7, on an iPad 3). It seems when notifications are turned on all new posts to subscribed threads and message notifications come through (for messages that are not being sent to my attention). Image attached, these are not messages to me or quote notifications to me. Didn't have this issue prior to the revamp. For now I've just turned off notifications so no big deal.

8uqera9e.jpg

Last edited:
Back