Please Make this Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know its your concept art. Please make this as a comiquette. And then my search for a decent Spider-man would be over.:D

046.jpg

1/4 scale of course.

Last edited:
Argh. I can't see the pics on the site or my iPhone....what concept is it??

EDIT: Nevermind "Jarvis" found a way. I love the gargoyle design. If this is an SSC conceptual, how recent is it?

i'm confused, though the art is truely great looking and of course i for one would always welcome anything spidey related.

but to all those out there that didn't like the first versions of the spidey PF, doesn't this one look rather similiar in the way that he's just taking another POOP:confused:

i'm confused, though the art is truely great looking and of course i for one would always welcome anything spidey related.

but to all those out there that didn't like the first versions of the spidey PF, doesn't this one look rather similiar in the way that he's just taking another POOP:confused:

Nah, this is more of the classic spidey pose that people long for in 1/4 scale.

Nah, this is more of the classic spidey pose that people long for in 1/4 scale.

:lecture :lecture

What he said... this pose is classic spidey. I dont normally collect Spider-Man pieces, but I know in my heart that I'll get this in 1/4 comiquette... fantastic art btw :monkey3

I only wish SideShow actually listened to us... :monkey2:monkey2 in response to this [thread] we'd probably see Spymaster or someone equally mainstream/exciting :banghead:banghead

I know its your concept art. Please make this as a comiquette. And then my search for a decent Spider-man would be over.:D

046.jpg

1/4 scale of course.

if they were going to use a pose like this then it should have been for iron spidey to do michael turners civil war cover for civil war...what a wasted oporunity for an amazing figure!!!:crying

if they were going to use a pose like this then it should have been for iron spidey to do michael turners civil war cover for civil war...what a wasted oporunity for an amazing figure!!!:crying

Good Point... the EX could have been a web-covered Cap Shield.

I am still not sure why there are a few people (ok maybe a few people plus) on the down side with the Spidey PF. It is a pretty good sculpt, and for what the thing is going for in price, it is holding it's own very well IMO.

And this spidey here that the bull has proposed, would make a great complement piece to it. One on the rooftop, one on the Gargoyles.

I would buy this in an instant!

Back