Please help my sister win her own TV show!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CombustedGremlin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I just wanted to ask the community if you could help my little sister. She's trying to get her own show on Oprah's new TV network and has a short audition video posted on the Oprah website. She needs votes, though! You can vote as many times as you like, but the more votes, the better. ^_^ I love my sister and I'm trying my best to help her realize her dream. Please vote for her and pass on the link to your friends and so on. It would be greatly appreciated. Here's the link:

https://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=15275&promo_id=1

Thanks everybody!

-Your friendly neighborhood Gremlin

I voted 4 her dude! ...she definitely gotta great tv personality:), i wish her the best of luck!

Your sister says "dermatologist" funny...maybe its the accent.

Good luck to her.

Last edited:
I think she deserves one more than that Jimmy Fallon fool who's always nervously laughing at his own jokes.

whoa there mister! tell me this isnt good entertainment!
jimmyelmo.gif
:lol

she's kinda annoying, sorry. very phony...it's like she trying be overly animated. if she tuned it down a bit, she might make a show...but idk.

and her friends at the end of the video were more annoying.

i vote for the wheelchair guy.

Atleast he has some credits (SNL, movies (even if they were crappy), comedy tour, cds etc).

That's true, but isn't this contest for people who aren't famous or have been in show business to submit their video and get their own tv show from the Oprah god?

I mean, I wish Christopher Walken could submit his video and get his own tv show because he's awesome, but I don't think that's what this is for.

she's kinda annoying, sorry. very phony...it's like she trying be overly animated. if she tuned it down a bit, she might make a show...but idk.

and her friends at the end of the video were more annoying.

i vote for the wheelchair guy.

Yeah, lets give a show to someone who no one would think would win. That show would atleast be interesting. I'm tired of shows with annoying girls. :) :wave

That's true, but isn't this contest for people who aren't famous or have been in show business to submit their video and get their own tv show from the Oprah god?

I mean, I wish Christopher Walken could submit his video and get his own tv show because he's awesome, but I don't think that's what this is for.

I understand that but she doesnt deserve her own show still.

Back