Please help me remeber this movie.PLEASE!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is an old horror movie with spiders in it and at the very end the entire house is cocooned and the people inside are trapped and the movie ends.

I cant for the life of me remember the name of this movie. I think it may have been in black and white. Not sure.

PLEASE HELP!!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

If its the movie I am thinking of there is a scene where they are in the house library and giant spiders are getting in.... I don't remember the name, but I think it was in color.

Theres no giant spiders, they are all like tarantula sized. I think it is in color though.

kingdom-of-the-spiders.jpg

I need to find that movie on DVD, I remember liking it as a kid, but havent seen it for at least 15 or more years.

Thanks again Tom.

And no Pix, its not Cool As Ice:lol

Damn... I loved that movie as a kid! The scene when they show the outside and the whole city is covered!! Man thats awesome.

I need to find that movie on DVD, I remember liking it as a kid, but havent seen it for at least 15 or more years.

Thanks again Tom.

And no Pix, its not Cool As Ice:lol

I still have the original VHS of it from the 80's and I found it on DVD in 2005, great movie!

SPOILERS
:rotfl

My favorite scene is at the gas station when the old timer pulls up in his old white car with a flat. He has a freakin cow in the back seat with chickens and a goat in the car with him! His name is Clyde and his awsome line is "I got 5 dollars, that's all I got, ain't worth no moe", classic!

END SPOILERS

Back