• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please help me order from UK zavvi.com MG Rising limited ed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic01

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, i need someone from UK that can help me purchase the limited edition of the Metal gear rising from zavvi.com I tried to order this game with playarts figure of Raiden included but unfortunately they contacted me that they cannot ship it to USA so they cancelled.

Can anyone please help me to order one? I'll pay for it on their website but i need your UK address to ship it there and then i will provide the shipping to USA to my address. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

vic

i don't see it on ebay yet, yeah i think it cost but after a while it will be doubled the price. i can take the price for now and shipping back here to cali.

Vic, Eddie, I can help you out but are PS3 games universal or are you just after the statue?
I'm afraid I dont know if US PS3s wil play UK games?

Anyways that aside, the cost to order from Zavvi is £99.99 so paypal rates would be $164 USD plus shipping costs....

You still interested?!

I am, the game is region free and they have a 10% discount code (ZPOGTEN). Let me know and I will PayPal you the total amount, Thanks :)

I am, the game is region free and they have a 10% discount code right now. Let me know and I will PayPal you the total amount, Thanks :)

If you follow Vics idea.
Pay for it direct and I'll PM you my address to get it shipped too, then I'll forward it on....

Vic, same goes for you buddy if you want? :peace

Back