Please HELP Me ID this IM2 Flag Litograph

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love to create a 1/6th scale version of this for my Stark Mansion Diorama

I have been looking but can't seem to find it

I'll send a set of Hot Toys HOA Decals to whom ever finds it

Thanks

Looks pretty cool. Where did you find it in Stark's mansion? Never noticed it before.

I would google for something like "American flag pop art" also try to switch words such as "US", "USA", leave away the word "flag", add the word "modern".

I am not sureif this mordern "puzzle art" style is really a part of the "pop art" so you might also try to forst find out what this style is called exactly. Pretty sure this is out there.
Maybe you should also open a thread at the RPF. These guys are terrific in sourcong out almost everything. I wouldnt mind a 1/1 replica btw.

Good luck finding it and please keep us posted!

Ps: nice one on the "print-incident". :lol :duff

It is on a wall in the staircase landing that opens into Tony's shop.

You can see it the best in IM2 when Pepper goes to visit him and he makes her CEO

I have a thread at the RPF and it has received zero replies. It's hard for some threads to get exposure since they broke the forum up so much.

The printcident was just crazy, I thought this thread was jinxed. I made a couple test threads and slowed added to them, starting with the picture URL first then adding some text , everything seemed to work so I added the title and BOOM, no worky

I have Binged every possible combination of the words "Americana / American / USA / Flag / college / print / lithograph / art / poster" and a bunch of words I can't remember.

I don't know why this one is so hard to find.

Last edited:
I have been working on the living room level a lot lately but had to take a break when I found the images I needed to create the flag poster featured in IM 1 & 2.

The deleted scene call “Dubai Party” started with Pepper entering the shop and I was able to get these photos of the screen

Which I used to create this composite

It didn’t take much tweaking to get it right but I literally have to photograph the TV because I don’t have a way to capture images from BlueRay disks.

It works for me :)

Back