• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wtb Adam painted Joker and Bruce

Bump this up. My offer is cash + custom Joker for a Adam painted or Silentsurfer painted Joker or Bale

Re: Wtb Adam or Bobby C Joker(see offers)

Looks like a lot of people going for a Adam Joker so now I'm mostly looking for a Bobby C Joker from his first batch if you have one :wave

Bump.Also have 1 painted and 1 unpainted original Adam Gu sculpt to offer in Joker trade.Also not gonna reply to people who offer low ball offers for my rare items I'm offering

Friday bump. Also if you don't have a current pic of the item you are selling then not interested thanks

Re: Wtb Bobby C Joker(see offers)

Bump looking for a ORIGINAL not recast Bobby C JOKER. Thanks

Re: Wtb Bobby C Joker,SilentSurfer Adam Bale

Looking for the Adam/SilentSurfer Bale I sold on here before. Will offer double the price I sold it for plus another Adam Bale in the deal. Just need this and a Bobby C or Adsm Joker to complete my collection

Friday bump. Please have pics of item if you message me

Bump. Looking for a nice quality Bobby C Joker. Have seen to many messed up ones so far

Back