• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please Buy!!! Ex. Palpatine Set--need Hobbit Money!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liv-Sam&Frodo-fellowship.jpg

What a cute couple! :naughty

No kidding. If I had lost a shot at the Hobbits, then all would have suffered!

Still, I gotta sell at least one more cloak, since Prog's money won't come in for more than a week and a half. Buy a cloak people! It will make you wise!

No kidding. If I had lost a shot at the Hobbits, then all would have suffered!

Still, I gotta sell at least one more cloak, since Prog's money won't come in for more than a week and a half. Buy a cloak people! It will make you wise!

Week and a half? I thought you said June 2.

Week and a half? I thought you said June 2.

Once the money is put into the Paypal account (June 2 supposedly), it takes a few days for them to transfer it from that account to my personal bank account, from which the money for the Hobbits will be drawn by Sideshow. It's cool, I only need to sell one more cloak today or tomorrow to be safe. If not, I'll just pick up Sam next week. I have enough for one figure right now, so I'll get Frodo first--but of course, he couldn't get very far without his Sam. :)

Somehow this will all work out. It always does--I have faith in that. :cool:

The length of time it takes it wack. Not sure how people usually speed up PayPal? I guess they always have funds sitting in their account?

Out of curiosity, do you not use a credit card to pay for SSC stuff?

Last edited:
No, I use my debit card. I don't use my credit card; I know it would only get me into trouble, plus it helps give me good a credit history which, considering my perpetual poverty, is surprisingly nice.

Wise move, avoid the card if there is any chance it puts you in a bad place. Do you still get SSC rewards points and all that?

I hate receiving payment from peoples bank accounts via PayPal. I always pay through PayPal using my Debit card so the money is available to the seller instantly. I received a refund payment via PayPal on Sunday and the funds still aren't available to me yet. :monkey4

No, I use my debit card. I don't use my credit card; I know it would only get me into trouble, plus it helps give me good a credit history which, considering my perpetual poverty, is surprisingly nice.

That's how I do it too. It definently helps keep you from over spending but it sure makes it hard when you see stuff and you don't have the money in the account to buy it.

Once the money is put into the Paypal account (June 2 supposedly), it takes a few days for them to transfer it from that account to my personal bank account

I get around that delay by drawing the funds out at a no-fee ATM with my PayPal Debit Card and then depositing the cash into my bank account.

Hey Cap, I just found out how to do an instand transfer, turns out I had my preference set at "echeck". Is it possible to reject my initial transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back