Playmates 12" Tombraider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowboy said:
You make it sound so easy!! LOL!!:D

hehe, sorry. I could make it sound difficult if you liked :lol

and Wofford, lol, I don't have any to sell... but hey, if anyone wants theirs repainting..... you all know where i am lol :cool:

hunky_artist said:
hehe, sorry. I could make it sound difficult if you liked :lol

and Wofford, lol, I don't have any to sell... but hey, if anyone wants theirs repainting..... you all know where i am lol :cool:

How much???????? :monkey5

Yeah I touched up the face with a little paint to get rid of the super huge round eyes and tried to highlight the cheeks a little. Problem is the sculpt is off quite a bit. While there is a resemblance to Jolie, the bridge of the nose is too wide and stays the same width from the nostrils to the brow, also the whole sculpt is too round. Jolie's face has some sharp features like her jawline and cheeks, but this sculpt is very barbie doll like. This sculpt would definately benefit from a recast and resculpt in certain areas. Here's the original and the start at the repaint, which is still in progress by the way.
indyjones.jpg

tombraider3.jpg

Last edited:
You know HA does resculpt and is very good at it...you might want to talk with him....and if he does it I'll take two because I want a Lara Croft and a Mrs. Smith custom....:D

Well if we can talk HA into a resculpt I happen to have an extra Lara figure in the box setting on my shelf for him.

Back