PLAY TOY | 1:6 "Stacy" Female Figure | PT-P011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

• Boots X 1 Pair
  • Stockings
  • Coat
  • Female Body
  • Hands X 1 Pair
  • Head Sculpt
  • Shirt
  • Short Skirt

Approximate/Tentative MSRP $86.00 USD
Approximate/Tentative Release 1ST QTR 2016

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

I gotta say, that's a really nice looking figure. In fact it's so good I could almost ignore the fact it's from a crappy movie and enjoy it on my shelf as just a great looking Emma Stone.

def has emma in it, she just looks like she's about to dump you in front of her friends lol

Ah, so this is supposed to be Emma Stone, I thought it's based on a 50's character.

A reasonable likeness to Emma Stone - it captures her nose, cheeks and lips pretty well.

But Emma Stone has really distinct eyes - they're really big and she wears a certain type of dark eyeliner.

Her eyes seem to be a bit off on this headsculpt and that's probably why some of the posters have commented that they don't quite see Emma. Hard to tell with the outfit, but the figure does not seem to be as petite as Emma.

Tempting, might have to pick this up just because I'm a Emma Stone fan and the Spiderman movies in general. Can't think of any 1/6 alternatives.

Back