Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the DKR Selina Kyle and I think I like it even more than the Arkham City Catwoman from PAK. The goggles-on head with the dynamic looking, translucent hair is especially nice, so I tend to leave that head on the figure:

DKRPAKcatwoman16.jpg

DKRPAKcatwoman23.jpg

This is a nice catwoman. The hottoys is better quality but for the price this makes a great display and looks good. Nice Job.

I am selling my Variant Play Arts Kai No. 1 Batman By Square Enix - Blue Color if anyone is interested. Was displayed in pet free/smoke free home. Everything original back in box. Stand parts never used or opened.... PM me $145 shipped domestic.
$_57.JPG

Received my Play Arts Kai Variant No.14 Armored Batman yesterday. He's a beast, easily my favorite one.

DSC00688.JPG

DSC00691.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

DSC00693.JPG

Wow really cool figure! ConradVeidt could you show off more pictures of the figure? Perhaps in a couple more poses?

Alteregocomics has the Tetsuya Batman up at 225. They're the only ones with it up right now that I see...

Any idea when the Tetsuya Catwoman will go up? I HOPE she won't be as expensive. I mean she shouldn't because there's a big difference in the amount of plastic between her and the batman. If shes under 100 I'll be beyond happy- I've been looking forward to her for months

Any idea when the Tetsuya Catwoman will go up? I HOPE she won't be as expensive. I mean she shouldn't because there's a big difference in the amount of plastic between her and the batman. If shes under 100 I'll be beyond happy- I've been looking forward to her for months

She is up at HLJ:

https://www.hlj.com/product/ENX32238/Act

The FX comes out to about $102 USD + ship. I must say her design is intriguing with the Alien tail and the Robocop visor...She certainly is hot yet different...

I wasn't sure where else to talk about this... The first play arts kai figure i've ever ordered was the Arkham Knight... Now i'm reading about a blue variant of it, I know of the SDCC ex blue batman variant (which is available on their website for pre-order right now, I just ordered one myself), but I can't find anything about the variant Knight... anyone here know anything more?

1908100_849580411795053_1229731023480423463_n.jpg

The Arkham knight varient from what I think is a NYCC exclusive . I know there's a video out there about it so let me find it for you .

Thanks... So I suppose it will be awhile before that one is available for order... I hope square enix has it in their store like the sdcc batman.

Is the Arkham Knight line all shorter than the Origins line? Was looking forward to putting Knight next to Deathstroke, but he's looking pretty short!:mad:

I can't wait to start seeing pictures of harley from the arkham knight PAK line . I hope she looks really cool when she comes out.

Back