Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hong Kong just released Harley today, I just got her, will share more photos once I have time to open her on the weekends.

P1100503.JPG

P1100504.JPG

P1100511.JPG

P1100515.JPG

Harley looks amazing I can't wait for your pics of her . Also does her boots have a small heels or a big heels?

The AK figures all look excellent, particularly Harley. Love Arkham Knight's design too, though I wish the NYCC exclusive was based on his changed appearance later in the game and came with an unmasked head.

I don't like their bat variants except the tetsuya bat... but this one I might have to get:

hIE1443805534.jpeg

usually the designs are a bit awkward and fussy, but it just works here. I can pretend it's not even bat, just a bad ass spartan fig.

Wow...

DC Universe Variant Play Arts Kai - 11" Timeless Steampunk Batman - DC Universe Classics Play Arts Kai

First PAK figures we're like $49-59, like my arkham figures.
Then they went to $100...then they went over $100 like timeless Batman.
Now they are actually in 1/6 scale range....absolutely insane.
I'm done with them I think for a while...current prices are looney

This figure is no bigger or any more accessories than my armored variant Batman and he was $99.
I don't get price hikes this big so quickly.

Wow...

DC Universe Variant Play Arts Kai - 11" Timeless Steampunk Batman - DC Universe Classics Play Arts Kai

First PAK figures we're like $49-59, like my arkham figures.
Then they went to $100...then they went over $100 like timeless Batman.
Now they are actually in 1/6 scale range....absolutely insane.
I'm done with them I think for a while...current prices are looney

This figure is no bigger or any more accessories than my armored variant Batman and he was $99.
I don't get price hikes this big so quickly.

i know, i want to pick up rise of the tomb raider lara croft and its SO expensive! around $150!!!!!! i've never paid that much for a play arts figure before.

Ok for anyone who has the asylum joker or even city Joker i'm just curious will his weapons fit in an 1/6 figures hands and look ok? If I remember right his weapons seemed out of scale

The head of my Timeless Wild West Batman snapped off at the base of the neck. Can anyone share any tips on reattaching it to the body? Hopefully a simple method of reattaching. :)

Thanks in advance!

Sa4lvZb.jpg

I recently got the Tetsuya Nomura Batman and Catwoman. Got them for a pretty good deal on Amazon. I always liked the designs but the prices were to expensive when they first released.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, and this is my play arts kai collection.

I have switched to collecting hot toys, but I still like the play arts I have.

atxc9e.jpg

It looks great!

I have struggled with a pose for my BvS Armored Batman figure, so I may steal your pose...

I just posted a YouTube video featuring the Arkham Knight Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing. Along with Arkham Origins Deathstroke. It was all about putting them in various action/battle poses. If anyone would like to check it out, I’d really appreciate it!

Here’s the link, plus some screenshots:

Play Arts Kai ARKHAM Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl | POSES w/ Gotham’s Knights

5F517944-918C-48F6-9122-2F1A56BE31B2.jpeg

182F309F-6684-43C1-9BE8-06F33CEC730C.jpeg
5F645350-9525-452B-A7A5-9987303A2A8E.jpeg

Back