Platforms/risers for the inside of a detolf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Web_Head91

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a few detolfs, in which I display 1/6 scale figures and smaller figures. My Marvel Select shelves are getting very, very crowded. I am thinking about finding something that I can put inside the detolf, on the shelf, to serve as a kind of "step" for some figures to stand on. The best way I can describe my setup with these figures is that they are more or less standing in two rows. I want to find a suitable platform to have the figures in the back standing on, so they can be seen better. Has anyone got any suggestions for me?

Attachments

• 31JClYMCdaL.jpg
    31JClYMCdaL.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 473
  • 51DOtD7GeTL._SL1001_.jpg
    51DOtD7GeTL._SL1001_.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 479
I just bought acrylic baseball cases at Hobby Lobby. 2.99 each . Split it into 2 stand for each side , post pics tomorrow, works out really nice and also cheap

Good idea xipotec.

TY!

just finished customizing my Detolfs with LED strips. I tested these with my Mcfarlane and Neca to make use of the space without adding a shelf. Working real good! look for my Detolf custom LED post for pics this week!

I use acrylic golf ball holders to display heads and other accessories. Same type of deal as the baseball holders. Like getting two for the price of one.

Back