Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before guys, I have quite a few Phicens. I could tell you which of them works best..................if I had the stupid set in hand! Why is mine taking so long from OSK?

I think ultimately, I'm going to use very little other than the head and some of the trinkets. The bra is pretty accurate but so huge. The bikini is just ridiculous. It's way too small and has almost no detail. I think the Kenner set is actually much better than this. The top is only slightly less accurate in design, but fits a smaller bust and is at least the correct color. The bikini is nearly perfect.

I was checking the Mr. Toys version to see if there really was anything better there. The top doesn't go far enough around the sides. The bottom, although pretty accurate in detail, just looks too thin and flat. Think I'm going to mix the Kenner stuff with the ACPlay.

Here's a picture of the Kenner bikini. Comes really close to the real thing.
001.JPG

I just realized that this is actually a thread for the Mr. Toys Planet Princess figure. It got hijacked almost immediately when I posted the picture of the ACPlay version. The title of this thread doesn't even reflect what we've been talking about for almost 20 pages.

so which version of slave leia is every one talking about? there is the single pack version and there was the twin pack or does it matter.

I just realized that this is actually a thread for the Mr. Toys Planet Princess figure. It got hijacked almost immediately when I posted the picture of the ACPlay version. The title of this thread doesn't even reflect what we've been talking about for almost 20 pages.

I think it's alright. Threads for these types of products are usually taken down as per the Sideshow Collectors rules so I'm happily amazed this thread is still around for talk about these releases. It helps trying to figure out what the best set is and what's the appropriate body.
I have the ACPlay version on it's way to me thanks to the great pictures of the set in hand here on this thread, lets hope it keeps going.
I'm waiting on info for what is the best body.

so which version of slave leia is every one talking about? there is the single pack version and there was the twin pack or does it matter.

This is about both the ACPlay ATX015 "The Star War Princess Suit" set and the Mr. Toys MT2016-01 "Planet Princess" set.
Only the ACPlay set is in hand at the moment. Both should be talked about here in this thread.

Just for clarity.
THESE SETS DO NOT COME WITH BODIES.
This is the Mr. Toys "Planet Princess":
845f58fc0fc3e92a92e2f0c035de2951.jpg
And this is the ACPlay "Star War Princess":
1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the acplay in hand as I type. I guess some are using the Hasbro princess slave leia parts I just wanted to know which of the two leias Hasbro is better

I have the acplay in hand as I type. I guess some are using the Hasbro princess slave leia parts I just wanted to know which of the two leias Hasbro is better

here are pictures of the two Hasbro Leias
IMG_7006.JPGIMG_7005.jpg

i think the single version is the more accurate version, but i don't like the hip pieces of the skirt, and the double pack version just uses elastic for the hip pieces. double pack also is close in color to the AC Play version

View attachment 293114View attachment 293115

i think the single version is the more accurate version, but i don't like the hip pieces of the skirt, and the double pack version just uses elastic for the hip pieces. double pack also is close in color to the AC Play version

but it also was not see through either so the single version wins it so far

View attachment 293114View attachment 293115

The bikini plate I posted the picture of was from the Hasbro single pack. It's a little more accurate in detail and shape. The problem, of course, is both were designed for a Barbie size waist. You pretty much have to remove the hip bands. Boots were also better in the single pack. Needless to say, if you want a really nice looking Leia when all is said and done, you need to do some work.......something that, apparently, neither ACPlay nor Mr. Toys did much of.

Did we ever figure out which body is the best color match. I bought the Ac set off eBay and the body they recommend and it isn't close.

The S17b suntan and damn if that body is suntanned then I'm the Pope.

Yeah, I posted in the thread for the S17b that I didn't know where Phicen was going lately with their tan bodies. Really not what you think of as tan.

Alright, I received my set in the mail today. The headsculpt is pretty damn good, but yeah, the colour difference is a tad noticeable on the S17b. I've got the S09 on another custom, but that seems too tanned for Leia's head. She's the middle ground, sadly.

Now, the bra is soft and pliable, so what would it take to make it harder (yeah, giggle) around the sides? Wrapping it around the chest makes the size of the bra look less ridiculous.

Also, the head doesn't seem to want to click in. Given it's my first custom headsculpt, would I need a neck adapter of some kind?

Alright, I received my set in the mail today. The headsculpt is pretty damn good, but yeah, the colour difference is a tad noticeable on the S17b. I've got the S09 on another custom, but that seems too tanned for Leia's head. She's the middle ground, sadly.

Now, the bra is soft and pliable, so what would it take to make it harder (yeah, giggle) around the sides? Wrapping it around the chest makes the size of the bra look less ridiculous.

Also, the head doesn't seem to want to click in. Given it's my first custom headsculpt, would I need a neck adapter of some kind?

there should be a neck connector in side the leia sculpt. mine did when I picked the head up the connector fell out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back