Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gluing or securing the sides of the bra might be the best call. You just can't get around the skin issue. There's no fixing that.

I don't think you have the bra strung properly.

But the bust size is right on.

yeah it's not right in the back, i mentioned how i should have crossed the straps
the front, there's nothing i can do right now since the string is super glued, only way to fix it i think is to break the string free and replace it, they give you extra string in the box but its way too short to do anything with it

yeah it's not right in the back, i mentioned how i should have crossed the straps
the front, there's nothing i can do right now since the string is super glued, only way to fix it i think is to break the string free and replace it, they give you extra string in the box but its way too short to do anything with it
I can't figure out purpose of that extra little string :rotfl. I do like the size of the body you chose.

It's tough to create any real tension when stringing the bra. Since the plastic is so soft, the hooks tend to bend and they lose their grip on the string. Unfortunately, Mr. Toys might have the better outfit.

I think while there may not be a skin tone match I can certainly live with the discrepancy. I imagine that Fisher's face probably was slightly darker in the movie once makeup was applied. I guess I'll give one sixth kit a shot since the review was positive and the speed of service as good.

If hot toys ever does make this, I suppose this will become the hoth leia version if the hair can be worked with

Man, a lot of these customs look great but I can't get over how ridiculously "endowed" she is. Wish there was an option for a smaller bra available.

I think Kit either used a doll with a smaller bust or the strings weren't hooked in the back. I crossed the string over in the back forming an "X". That will pull the sides in. A dab of some kind of adhesive might help the bra adhere to her curves (see where I have the arrows pointing in the third pic at the top). I would try, but I don't want anything reacting negatively to the skin.

O4MICqA.jpg

Gm4MJ8g.jpg
CxWppAE.jpg

cqiDWil.jpg

Do you have link to what body you used? Seems to look pretty decent with the kit. Nice pics.

Man, a lot of these customs look great but I can't get over how ridiculously "endowed" she is. Wish there was an option for a smaller bra available.

i was trying to show that you don't need a large breasted body to use this outfit, the body i used was the new narrow medium breasted Phicen and the top works really well with it, i was surprised, because i figured you had to use a large breasted figure.
heres some new pics i just took, i fixed the top to have the straps cross in the back, still fits a little funny in the front on her right due to the string being super glued too much, but overall i'm happy with the way the top fits
IMG_6971.JPG
IMG_6972.JPG
IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6974.JPG
and here she is with the top removed so you can see that she has smaller breasts
IMG_6976.JPG

I find myself in a bit of a conflict;each set(both are available from Ekia hobbies)has features to recommend it.MRToy has what appears to be a better top and boots,while ACPlay has a better likeness and a sturdier girdle.Neither item list mentions the axe,but I already have one from GG,so that's not an issue.I also have a slender(older)short Phicen,as well as heavily modified Hasbro costume parts and GG bust-up components(my custom has been in the works for a LOONNGG time).I also have my own sculpt,but I think the AC is better;in any event,at least I wouldn't have to paint it.
By the way,the strings should cross in the back,as per the costume as filmed...PS

I find myself in a bit of a conflict;each set(both are available from Ekia hobbies)has features to recommend it.MRToy has what appears to be a better top and boots,while ACPlay has a better likeness and a sturdier girdle.Neither item list mentions the axe,but I already have one from GG,so that's not an issue.I also have a slender(older)short Phicen,as well as heavily modified Hasbro costume parts and GG bust-up components(my custom has been in the works for a LOONNGG time).I also have my own sculpt,but I think the AC is better;in any event,at least I wouldn't have to paint it.
By the way,the strings should cross in the back,as per the costume as filmed...PS

Yeah, what's very frustrating is that the ACPlay kit has a nicer headsculpt, but the MRToy kit has a much nicer outfit - the level of detail/accuracy/finish on the MRToy is pretty good (at least on the proto,) on both the bikini and the boots, and it seems to have a noticeably smaller bikini top size.

i was trying to show that you don't need a large breasted body to use this outfit, the body i used was the new narrow medium breasted Phicen and the top works really well with it, i was surprised, because i figured you had to use a large breasted figure.
heres some new pics i just took, i fixed the top to have the straps cross in the back, still fits a little funny in the front on her right due to the string being super glued too much, but overall i'm happy with the way the top fits
View attachment 292848
View attachment 292849
View attachment 292850
View attachment 292851
and here she is with the top removed so you can see that she has smaller breasts
View attachment 292852

do you have a link to where you got this type of body

I have that S17B body in hand already. I find it hard to believe that the color matches the head from some of the pictures I've seen. It would be nice to be wrong since I already have it, but the match looks way better in mrhoss's pictures than in rickytherockstar's pictures. I'm not very hopeful. I think I may still have to go back to one of my older bodies.

You were lucky to get your kit so fast ali. I ordered mine from OSK as well. It was mailed out on Sep 6 and still hasn't reached me.

I have the S17B on preorder from BBTS. It's a very recent release and a couple people posted comments on onesixthwarriors.com that the skin color does not match previous Phicens, despite being labeled as "suntan". If that's the case, Phicen should have given the S17B a different color name. They should've known most people buy "suntan" because it matches most closely to a Hot Toys head sculpt. The older "suntan", which I used, has almost a grayish hue. Not many people had this new body in hand to warn others.

Depending on what body you choose, this is looking like it's a $140-170 custom. It's a bit freaky because if HT did a Leia slave (i know, a big if,) it would probably be around $210-220.

It would have been great if this just came as a $100-120 full figure to take out the guess work re: the body. You make an error or oversight and the body that shows up is obviously too pale, it's not like there's a whole lot you can do with that body like if it was regular male body.

just got my planet princess in today looks great. I don't think the skin tone is to dark on mine but we will see once the body shows up

Depending on what body you choose, this is looking like it's a $140-170 custom. It's a bit freaky because if HT did a Leia slave (i know, a big if,) it would probably be around $210-220.

It would have been great if this just came as a $100-120 full figure to take out the guess work re: the body. You make an error or oversight and the body that shows up is obviously too pale, it's not like there's a whole lot you can do with that body like if it was regular male body.

I think hot toys will make it, the head might be better, the skin tone may match, but I don't think the body will be better than what phicen offers, at least not right now. I'll gladly sacrifice some articulation for this type of figure. If some body does come out that's a perfect match then i,guess I can upgrade my IM2 black widow

Appreciate everyone's post. Hope we find a body that works. Wish would have just come with one to avoid all this guess work. Not like these bodies are cheap.

I don't mind how dark the face is so much as the ears, sides, and back of neck. It's really that contrast where it's really noticeable. Maybe that part could be lightened a bit on the head?

Appreciate everyone's post. Hope we find a body that works. Wish would have just come with one to avoid all this guess work. Not like these bodies are cheap.

Yeah, this is what I mean - you really can't find these Phicen type bodies for anything less than $55/60 (and some are over $100.) I'm hoping a body will emerge that nails it so it'll take out the risk and guesswork.

I'm really torn - the other head (MRToy) doesn't look as good, but maybe the production head will be better. That MR outfit seems noticeably better than the AC (AC seems to have made little effort at accuracy, especially the lower bikini.) Really don't know what to do.

I'm thinking of this nightmare scenario where I end up buying the AC for the head, the MR for the outfit/boots, and a body that turns out to be too light (then buying another one) - spending $200 in the end... then HT announces a slave Leia.:gah::lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back