Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a stainless steel Phicen with removable feet. I think I bought this one loose and well over a year ago. My guess is the body number is S12D. It's still available on BBTS as the Suntan Large Breast 03. When I bought the body, Phicen had three skin tones: pale, tan, and suntan. Suntan is the closest to Hot Toys. I don't know if Phicen changed product numbers and skin colors for 2016 because figures I bought this year (Red Sonja & Spartan) have a different tone than what I have seen in the past.

The SO2A, which was suggested earlier in this thread, has the "Barbie style" attached feet. (See pic of the suntan Phicens):
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's fine overall, but I'm pretty disappointed with the outfit. The bikini sculpt is either soft, way too large or just little attempt at accuracy. I kind of like the head, but I can't see myself paying $60 just for a head.

I really wish they had just done a $30-38 head for this and left it at that. Even the Hasbro outfit is a little more accurate. The collar, wrist/arm pieces and boots aren't bad though.

It's fine overall, but I'm pretty disappointed with the outfit. The bikini sculpt is either soft, way too large or just little attempt at accuracy. I kind of like the head, but I can't see myself paying $60 just for a head.

I really wish they had just done a $30-38 head for this and left it at that. Even the Hasbro outfit is a little more accurate. The collar, wrist/arm pieces and boots aren't bad though.
I agree. I'm going to take the best pieces from both.

How do you say 'hideous' in Huttese?

It's livable but not the best you can get I think. At least now we know there's a skin tone that matches fairly well. The bra/bust size is still a problem.

That's a stainless steel Phicen with removable feet. I think I bought this one loose and well over a year ago. My guess is the body number is S12D. It's still available on BBTS as the Suntan Large Breast 03. When I bought the body, Phicen had three skin tones: pale, tan, and suntan. Suntan is the closest to Hot Toys. I don't know if Phicen changed product numbers and skin colors for 2016 because figures I bought this year (Red Sonja & Spartan) have a different tone than what I have seen in the past.

The SO2A, which was suggested earlier in this thread, has the "Barbie style" attached feet. (See pic of the suntan Phicens):

It looks like BBTS has 2 suntan large bust phicens, no designation so2 or so2a. One is $105, the other $75, any chance you remember which one you got? TIA :)

It looks like BBTS has 2 suntan large bust phicens, no designation so2 or so2a. One is $105, the other $75, any chance you remember which one you got? TIA :)
It's most likely this one: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PHC10076&mode=retail
The $105 has an included head and it has attached feet. You're probably better off with the body that has interchangeable feet.

Are there any american sellers of this kit?
I bought mine from ebay seller, acec_union, he's in Massachusetts. I ordered on Sunday and got it on Wednesday (I'm in CT). Another seller I've used a few times is, simplehappylife. They're not always the cheapest, but I usually get it in 3 days.

Could i trouble you for a basic front on shot? It looks like the the bra can do the trick, but a pic from onesixthkit shows how she can swim in the bra. Any help is appreciated.

Could i trouble you for a basic front on shot? It looks like the the bra can do the trick, but a pic from onesixthkit shows how she can swim in the bra. Any help is appreciated.

I think Kit either used a doll with a smaller bust or the strings weren't hooked in the back. I crossed the string over in the back forming an "X". That will pull the sides in. A dab of some kind of adhesive might help the bra adhere to her curves (see where I have the arrows pointing in the third pic at the top). I would try, but I don't want anything reacting negatively to the skin.

O4MICqA.jpg

Gm4MJ8g.jpg
CxWppAE.jpg

cqiDWil.jpg

It's most likely this one: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PHC10076&mode=retail
The $105 has an included head and it has attached feet. You're probably better off with the body that has interchangeable feet.

I bought mine from ebay seller, acec_union, he's in Massachusetts. I ordered on Sunday and got it on Wednesday (I'm in CT). Another seller I've used a few times is, simplehappylife. They're not always the cheapest, but I usually get it in 3 days.
I ordered the $75 version. Now I just need the kit. Ekiahobbies expects it October 15th, hobby galaxy has no listing I can find. Onesixthkit has it but they are in Hong Kong so I guess I'll wait

I got mine from OSK and it got to the NYC area in about 4 days.

Hey, i just got my set in the mail, thought i'd share some pics, might be useful to someone. The body is the new narrow Phicen with medium breast, this is my very first Phicen so im not used to their skin tones, but this is Suntan and it doesn't exactly match the head, in pictures it looks worse, in person it isn't terrible. this is also my first costume/head set, and i'm undecided if i like it, i have some issues mainly with the head, i put the head on and it looked like she had no neck, i think that was because of the "neck adapter" was loose and as i pushed the head on the "neck adapter" was pushed down more, closer to the top of her head and it just looked like she completely had no neck, i dunno if that's normal, the adapter came loose and is not attached to the head so maybe i need to glue it into place to help her look better?
some people seem to have an issue with the top, my main concern was that the top would be too big, too big of cups sizes to fit on a smaller breasted figure, but i'm surprised how well it fits on the body i have, the top is very soft plastic so it cupped her chest well. the only thing that i'm finding wrong with it is how they glued the strings on, they used super glue and glued way past where they should have and the strings don't lay flat, but im thinking of getting better string, more gold in color and making the string just a bit smaller so the top is tighter. i also didn't cross my straps in the back, which i think is a better way to go than whatever way i did it lol
the skirt fits too loose for my taste, and too low, i feel like it's going to fall off at any minute, i think the low fit may be because i have the narrow body? i also broke a shoe trying to get the foot in, the bottom sole popped right off. and in my pictures i had the wrist cuff upside down, so don't pay attention to that lol
IMG_6958.JPG
IMG_6959.JPG
IMG_6960.JPG
IMG_6961.JPG

I don't think you have the bra strung properly.

But the bust size is right on.

I'm wondering if none of the Phicen bodies will work for this set. I have a HT female body with rubber torso but jointed arms that has a slightly darker tone that looks like it might match - I think maybe I'll just forgive the jointed arms. I still have concerns about the Phicen type bodies in terms of cracking and staining.

CxWppAE.jpg

And I'm seeing a bit of Giovanni Ribisi and Ryan Gosling in that headsculpt for some reason.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back